Mate it is a tricky situation for you,

1. Yes, she won't be allow to board a flight or enter Australia if she comes back after 16th July if she doesn't have Bridging Visa B.

2. Please check with immigration if they can grant Bridging Visa B even if your Bridging Visa A is not yet applicable before 16th July.

3. PCC is on case officer if he feels then he will ask to do it again - totally his discretion.

Thanks buddy. I will check with Immi.

No news from the auto reply?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

It says they are allocating November applications but we can see some of December (186) has approved.. Really no idea what months they are working on

After seeing application finalised I finally realised you can click on it and it shows the visa grant letters! Yay so excited! Our timeline is visa & nom 2nd December 4 people LR, no documents requested. Our status went straight from application received to finalised. Congratulations to everyone who has their pr and good luck to everyone who is waiting!

I wonder if there is a website that tells you how many applications they receive per month? anyone know?

In Year 2015 - total 35,780 ENS 186 visas were granted. That is roughly 2981 visas every month - approx 99 visas every day! Remember, these are just grant numbers. Actual number of applications are higher. Reports, statistics and trends are all online available publicly on DIBP's website.

Congratulations to those who got their PR approved recently. All the best to those who are waiting.

Finally got my PR today

Timeline Nom 20 Oct , Visa 2 Nov

Both approved today... Software professional

Best of luck for guy's waiting you will get it soon.

Congratulations! Why you case took a so long time. Any further Doc asked to submit before grant?