guys, do you think waiting time depends on the state or not ? I saw a guy who got the pr from Victoria just spent 6 months .... I am in Adelaide ...... so need more time ??

It's doesn't matter I applied in Victoria too but waiting from last 7 month

It's all depend on occupation and luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

My Nomination and PR has been granted, only got the news from my MA today but it was approved on the 2nd of June

Applied for Nomination and Visa on the 9/12/15

Approval of Nomination and Visa on the 2/6/16

NSW PESE

HR Country 2 people

Congrats mate!

Mine was submitted on 10/12/2015...one day after yours...so hope it will come soon

True. Im just curious. When immi visits a work do they count the report only for the applicant they came for or that affects all other pending applications from the same work.. what u guys think?

Normaly they are after all the 457 visa holders

They want to see if employer is fulfilling the obligations of the 457 visa or not

Guys,

It is frustrating 7 months waiting for the PR.

I have heard from an applicant that the "Quota" for this financial year is almost over and it may take another 2 months for his / mine application to progress further (apparently his MA told him this). :arghh:

Did anyone hear something similar from their MA?

No ur processing will not be on hold ....they will process nd may be ask for ur new passport but it will not be on hold

I am on the same boat. I can't apply for PCC as passport is not 6 months valid. I have been asked for PCC. Where was your expired passport issued from ? for example Mumbai. When I had been to VFS for expedite passport renewal and explained them the situation. The Manager VFS told me that if you know Police Commissioner of the place where the passport issued from you can call them and ask to give the clearance soon. then it will go to Delhi and then here. this might speed up the process

I am on the same boat. I can't apply for PCC as passport is not 6 months valid. I have been asked for PCC. Where was your expired passport issued from ? for example Mumbai. When I had been to VFS for expedite passport renewal and explained them the situation. The Manager VFS told me that if you know Police Commissioner of the place where the passport issued from you can call them and ask to give the clearance soon. then it will go to Delhi and then here. this might speed up the process

How old was your earlier submitted PCC when they asked you for new PCC?

Guys,

I have heard from an applicant that the "Quota" for this financial year is almost over and it may take another 2 months for his / mine application to progress further (apparently his MA told him this). :arghh:

May be its true that's why we not hearing much about November applications

Guys,

yes I heard same

Guys,

There is a quota? On the number of PRs granted? :o

Guys,

I believe the same. Thats why i think they slow it down. If thats true then yeah we wont see many grants in this month. They might start with full strength in late july..

Guys,

Out of curiosity, why would it be two months? Year end is in three weeks' time.

Not sure how true this is to be honest. They still have to keep working and the quotas also apply to responding to application within 6 months.

I wouldnt read too much into it at the moment. If it is another few months it is frustrating but nothing we can do about it.