Hoping to start seeing Dec Applications granted this week.

Was a fairly slow week last week would be nice to see 15+ applications approved this week.

Yes. We are on the same day. hopefully start with us now.

wow, oz dream got it....so cool....you would got it soon bro....after my site visit, they require more docs from both my company and me....

Last week was soo quiet. After u ozdream had site visit then got his pr 2 days later. Last week my company had site visit but they were after another applicant who applied 1 and half month after mee.

payslips, bank statement,contract etc, a lot of docs, they sent a list for me.....preparing....actually most of them had provided when submitted the visa, but my ma said maybe they are come from different departmrnt

What did they ask again??

Hi Guys,

My Nomination and PR has been granted, only got the news from my MA today but it was approved on the 2nd of June

Applied for Nomination and Visa on the 9/12/15

Approval of Nomination and Visa on the 2/6/16

NSW PESE

HR Country 2 people

Hi Guys,

My Nomination and PR has been granted, only got the news from my MA today but it was approved on the 2nd of June

Applied for Nomination and Visa on the 9/12/15

Approval of Nomination and Visa on the 2/6/16

NSW PESE

HR Country 2 people

Congratulations!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm am currently in the middle of my 186 process. My nomination was approved last Thursday 02/06/2016 (processing centre NSW). My nomination and application were submitted at different times, My employer nomination was submitted on 03/12/2015 and my visa application 13/03/2016. All my information on my application is on file so the case officer will have everything needed to make a decision on my application. I know the visa application takes 6 months from the date it is submitted, my question is, now my nomination has been approved will a case officer open my file to process my application even though my application has only been in since March or will I be waiting until the 6 months has passed from my application date until I hear anything ? Thanks !

Please add your details to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/htmlview?pli=1#

payslips, bank statement,contract etc, a lot of docs, they sent a list for me.....preparing....actually most of them had provided when submitted the visa, but my ma said maybe they are come from different departmrnt

NICE Congrats. What is your occupation please?

Thats not nice mate. He already waited so long then immi visits his office now wait starts again

What the hell it replied with quote to the wrong message. It was supposed to be te approval.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I think immi is after customer service manager

They hv done monitoring on each applicant i know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Im just curious. When immi visits a work do they count the report only for the applicant they came for or that affects all other pending applications from the same work.. what u guys think?