@ericdeal you have same issue as me as my co was allocated on 13th April nd asked for my partner's language test or second fee so i have to pay but my MA said I have diff CO of nomination nd my visa as my nomination is not granted yet so my co said he can't proceed don't know what's happening.. Is that the same problem of yours?

I have a question what your partner's language test or second fee is? IELTS? My understanding is only need primary applicant who provides the ielts. anyone can explain it. thanks.

Guys just wanted to share my joy with u my nomination and pr was granted today after frustrating 7n half month so guys wanted to say thanks for all the updates n support n best of luck to those who r waiting the wait is worth now let me get smashed

visa n nomination 17th october

Congratulations.

May i ask if you are requested to submit extra doc, because you took so Laing time. Thanks

Guys just wanted to share my joy with u my nomination and pr was granted today after frustrating 7n half month so guys wanted to say thanks for all the updates n support n best of luck to those who r waiting the wait is worth now let me get smasrhed

Guys just wanted to share my joy with u my nomination and pr was granted today after frustrating 7n half month so guys wanted to say thanks for all the updates n support n best of luck to those who r waiting the wait is worth now let me get smashed

Congrats! What is your occupation?

has anyone left a gap between their nomination lodgement and visa lodgement (3 months?) and had their visa approved shortly (a few days/weeks?) after their nomination?

Nomination: Submitted 12/11/15 and approved 28/05/16

visa: Submitted 13/01/16 and waiting approval

anyone? Please? :(:(:(

Can anyone please advise me as my CO is been allocated but I am pregnant and have neausea issues so I am on leave does that affect file at all? I always mail to my employer as i am struggling with my health too does that affect my file? Please advise

Anyone plz help?

Good news guys now they have moved to November :

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 June 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

We had nomination 22 November, visa 5 March. Both approved on the same date.

Damn. That makes me very worried. Does that mean there is something wrong with my visa?

congrats mate

can u please tell the occupation

I posted it recently here

Nomination 24/11/2015 - Approved 30/05/2016

Visa 05/03/2016 - Approved 30/05/2016

Direct Entry

3 People HR

Occupation - Printing Machinist

Processing centre VIC, applied from QLD

After 17 months, we finally received our PR today. To say we're relieved is a massive understatement. It took my husband's work 6 months to put the nomination in. That got approved 4 months later. Then we put our visa application in at the end of Nov, got requested more information on May 17, submitted it all at 9 am this morning and approved at 1pm. Unbelievable!

hi aber261

dont you worry mate

i m also worried alot

as mine is 2nd November

buddy

i know what the stress like

Why don't you think I need to be worried?

I posted it recently here

Nomination 24/11/2015 - Approved 30/05/2016

Visa 05/03/2016 - Approved 30/05/2016

Direct Entry

3 People HR

Occupation - Printing Machinist

Processing centre VIC, applied from QLD

PS: is your nom or visa November? My nom was November and only just approved. Hold tight!