Hello All,

Morning [emoji3]

Is the visa process for visa 189 and 190 very quick compared to 457 transition ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes broo it is

My mate applied for 189( chemical engineer)

EOI TOOK 15 days

application opened in 25 days after getting expression of interest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

i am new here.

can anyone add me to the spreadsheet? Thank you.

Nomination lodged on :12-Nov-2015; Visa Lodged on: 27-Nov-2015;Status: file received.

Still waiting.

Edited by VW2016

Hello everyone,

PR approved this morning (24 May). The delay was due to the discrepancy with my health examination. Not the actual results but more on my name as my HAP ID only had my first name and last name, but CO said it had to reflect even my middle name which is odd because when I filed online for my HAP ID in the "my health Declarations" in immaccount, the fields were only asking for a first and last name. How the hell should I know that I needed to indicate my middle name together with the given name. This has resulted in 30 days of delay before it was approved. And the CO only approved it when my MA persisted that it was ridiculous for me to redo the health examination only because of the technicality in the name. This concern may be applicable to those nationalities wherein your middle name is indicated in your passport. Might worth checking with your MA.

Good luck to you all as I am sure your PR will come to you as well!

Cheers

Nom lodged 13 Oct 2015

App lodged 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 Apr 2016

NO add'l doc asked

MA followed up CO

App approved 24 May 2016

All is good when end is good. thanks for letting people know. Congratulations.

Hello everyone,

PR approved this morning (24 May). The delay was due to the discrepancy with my health examination. Not the actual results but more on my name as my HAP ID only had my first name and last name, but CO said it had to reflect even my middle name which is odd because when I filed online for my HAP ID in the "my health Declarations" in immaccount, the fields were only asking for a first and last name. How the hell should I know that I needed to indicate my middle name together with the given name. This has resulted in 30 days of delay before it was approved. And the CO only approved it when my MA persisted that it was ridiculous for me to redo the health examination only because of the technicality in the name. This concern may be applicable to those nationalities wherein your middle name is indicated in your passport. Might worth checking with your MA.

Cheers

Nom lodged 13 Oct 2015

App lodged 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 Apr 2016

NO add'l doc asked

MA followed up CO

App approved 24 May 2016

Hello everyone,

Cheers

Nom lodged 13 Oct 2015

App lodged 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 Apr 2016

NO add'l doc asked

MA followed up CO

App approved 24 May 2016

congrats

Yes bro, never quiet like there 2 days recent months....what are immi doing....the first month after my request doc submitted, i check my immi account every 10mins, 2 weeks later, reduced to 3 times per day, and now, 1 time every 2 days....

hi Fellas,

there bit of movement in September applications guys...there is someone called rickbobby... got approval on 21st...

some positive signs for @aussiepr, @mirzaa, @camlucas , @tjtjray, @PMehta, @dara11

cheer up guys,... this thread is soooo quite last 2 days....just like immi...

congrants bro....

Hello everyone,

Cheers

Nom lodged 13 Oct 2015

App lodged 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 Apr 2016

NO add'l doc asked

MA followed up CO

App approved 24 May 2016

Congratulation! What a good news!

Hello everyone,

Cheers

Nom lodged 13 Oct 2015

App lodged 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 Apr 2016

NO add'l doc asked

MA followed up CO

App approved 24 May 2016

Yes bro, never quiet like there 2 days recent months....what are immi doing....the first month after my request doc submitted, i check my immi account every 10mins, 2 weeks later, reduced to 3 times per day, and now, 1 time every 2 days....

Have you call immi bro? Is it good to call ? I m really despair .