Im still here mate. I dont feel like posting anything. But yeah if something comes up i will let u know guys

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Aussiepr I am really waiting good news from u ......u know one guy who applied in june got pr yesterday ....that guy just contacted one time in march or april nd then straight pr .....i m thinking may be that same thing will happen with us also

Aussiepr I am really waiting good news from u ......u know one guy who applied in june got pr yesterday ....that guy just contacted one time in march or april nd then straight pr .....i m thinking may be that same thing will happen with us also

Do u know his timeline details

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Guys make you mind for 12 months waiting . so your expectiation won't be hurt ! I have been waiting now more than 11 months now . Pray for me and every one !

Cheers .. hope we all get good news soon and share their feelings !

Sunny i remember the whole thing u had been posting time to time. After reading ur posts i have a feeling that u should u got ur pr way before. There were few thing that delayed ur app including ur partners english and the thing that manager messed up. If u had sorted them before u would have got pr long ago.

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

For those who have been asked for police clearances. Was yours older than 6 months and you had to renew them or did you just upload your original PCC again?

Ours is now older than 6 months and we will probably have to wait another 2 months and wondering if it would be worth getting an updated police clearance in the meantime. We are currently offshore and to get one takes about 6 to 8 weeks.

Any advice would be appreciated

For those who have been asked for police clearances. Was yours older than 6 months and you had to renew them or did you just upload your original PCC again?

Ours is now older than 6 months and we will probably have to wait another 2 months and wondering if it would be worth getting an updated police clearance in the meantime. We are currently offshore and to get one takes about 6 to 8 weeks.

Any advice would be appreciated

I will say for a safe side get it, rather than getting it later and waiting long in queue again.

Hi Guys,

I got my PR today 4:30 pm WA time.

Application on 13/10/15

Request for new police clearance on 16/4/16

PR granted 19/5/16

Transition stream

2 people

HR country

WA processing centre

Mechanical Engineer

Nomination was previously lodged and approved before the application in 2015

Good luck to the ones still waiting. Your PRs are coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys make you mind for 12 months waiting . so your expectiation won't be hurt ! I have been waiting now more than 11 months now . Pray for me and every one !

Cheers .. hope we all get good news soon and share their feelings !

Hi aussipr

I really feel sad about ur file processing but u don't worry I will cme one day definatly .....

i pray for u .

dont be stress .

v can see in forum so many files come out late with positive results ....

go fr holidays with family or friends ...

try to be bussy with work .

i know could nt concentrate but spending tme with family members it's feeling better .

take care

10/9/2015

approved 12/5/2016 .

Hi Guys,

I got my PR today 4:30 pm WA time.

Application on 13/10/15

Request for new police clearance on 16/4/16

PR granted 19/5/16

Transition stream

2 people

HR country

WA processing centre

Mechanical Engineer

Nomination was previously lodged and approved before the application in 2015

Good luck to the ones still waiting. Your PRs are coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Did you have to submit and updated police clearance? Did you upload one and what was the date on it if I might ask. Ours is stamped September and I am wondering if I should obtain an updated one.

Still waiting 23 July 2015........:cry:

Narula can u please share ur situation with us? I would like to add ur details on the sheet. Please also check our google sheet i have added 5 people with red mark who are still waiting since june. Please stay with us. Talk to us time to time. U should feel better this way. Well i spoke to u few months ago. Just letting u know i havent got visa yet. Not even contacted by immi

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

DIBP Already been to my work place almost two months ago and check everything spoke to manager and some other staff.ask more documents.everything been provided again even owner's bank managers number aswell. after two weeks we ask update to DIBP regarding our file.answer still in processing. I am very upset because my partner lost very good job opportunity because we don't have proper visa status.:confused:

DIBP Already been to my work place almost two months ago and check everything spoke to manager and some other staff.ask more documents.everything been provided again even owner's bank managers number aswell. after two weeks we ask update to DIBP regarding our file.answer still in processing. I am very upset because my partner lost very good job opportunity because we don't have proper visa status.:confused:

Okay so u had site visit. Have they replied satisfied? Or never said anything? Few applicant from our forum had site visit

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Hey all,

Just an update - nominated granted! If only it was Visa!

Lodged nomination on 23/09/15, learned in March that it was lodged under the wrong stream (Direct as apposed to TRTS) told by 4 different sources including immi helpline that changing stream was not possible. Received letter from DIBP asking for more documents on the 19/3/2015 was asked for more documents ( 2 years full-time, no exclusion of extending contract, Detailed position description, Training criteria for businesses and proof that my employment was no less favourable then that of an Australian). This was without changing stream. Emailed processing office and they advise they could change stream and please send in email. I had asked for confirmation in the email that the stream was changed and waiting to upload documents. No confirmation came so called and was advised it had been changed so uploaded documents on 15/04. Still had heard nothing on the 17/5 so emailed and asked for an update. Processing Office called my company on the 18th just to clarify i was being nominated under the TRT stream and sent approval that afternoon.

Will be lodging Visa today- and the waiting begins again. Does anyone have any experience of having nomination approved and then lodging Visa? I keep dreaming that the visa will be approved super quick now but who knows! Also feel like that was probably the hardest part. Has anyone got any experience in having issues once nomination is approved?

Thanks all and stay strong, its waiting that is the killer, but there is comfort in knowing it will happen eventually

Hi everyone,

When some of you call immigration in regard to the process and you are told they are just working with October applications, don't you tell them you are aware of many other cases already being approved and finalised for November and December applications?

I don't understand how applications being made one month later than mine (similar circumstances - LR 2 People Transition) are being approved.

Hey all,

Just an update - nominated granted! If only it was Visa!

Lodged nomination on 23/09/15, learned in March that it was lodged under the wrong stream (Direct as apposed to TRTS) told by 4 different sources including immi helpline that changing stream was not possible. Received letter from DIBP asking for more documents on the 19/3/2015 was asked for more documents ( 2 years full-time, no exclusion of extending contract, Detailed position description, Training criteria for businesses and proof that my employment was no less favourable then that of an Australian). This was without changing stream. Emailed processing office and they advise they could change stream and please send in email. I had asked for confirmation in the email that the stream was changed and waiting to upload documents. No confirmation came so called and was advised it had been changed so uploaded documents on 15/04. Still had heard nothing on the 17/5 so emailed and asked for an update. Processing Office called my company on the 18th just to clarify i was being nominated under the TRT stream and sent approval that afternoon.

Will be lodging Visa today- and the waiting begins again. Does anyone have any experience of having nomination approved and then lodging Visa? I keep dreaming that the visa will be approved super quick now but who knows! Also feel like that was probably the hardest part. Has anyone got any experience in having issues once nomination is approved?

Thanks all and stay strong, its waiting that is the killer, but there is comfort in knowing it will happen eventually

Hi, I lodged my visa after my nomination was approved and 6 months + it's still pending :-(. The nomination only took 5 months to be processed and it looks like processing has slowed down since then. My application is a LR transition with 4 people but it's now over a year since I started the visa journey :-( I'm hoping your experience will be different but I think what happens is that you just join the back of the queue.

After 191 days of waiting finally got my visa today. nearly 7 years from the first day arriving at Australia.

Thank you for everyone who shared their information and supported each other here on this forum. Hope everyone will get their visa soon!

Nomination lodged 6 November 2015

Visa lodged 11 November 2015

Nomination and visa granted 20 May 2016, no doc requested.

Processing center: VIC

Hi everyone today I have received the information request for my employment contract . I am bit worried what kind documents they ask for this situation ? Anyone has same situation ? Plz advice me. Thanks.

Nom and visa applied on 11/11 2015