Thanks god

visa has been granted today by NSW PESE without any request info...

Pray to god those who are waiting for long time ...please God help them

thank you guys one more time

What is your timeline? congrats!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

congratulations!

Thanks god

visa has been granted today by NSW PESE without any request info...

Pray to god those who are waiting for long time ...please God help them

thank you guys one more time

Hi friends

Today immi people come to my employer without inform and ask about my job, training, pay, and why she want me hire for further 186 visa.

Is it normal or its going to monitoring process they didn't ask about me anything and they didn't want to come workplace. Same people come 1 and half years before to my employer. Please give reply if someone have information or any anyone go through same things

Thanks

Visa and nom 04/12/15

Job contract administration

What's going for Sep15 file end 186 , for customer service manager , and can some one provide direct number to contact immigration , 131881 takes ages . Please advise guys .

I dont know any other number but lets us know the outcome please ;)

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

What's going for Sep15 file end 186 , for customer service manager , and can some one provide direct number to contact immigration , 131881 takes ages . Please advise guys .

#############....its direct num .....i m also waitingg frm 25 sep 2016 .....still not contacted even single time by immi

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone number

###########.....its direct num .....i m also waitingg frm 25 sep 2016 .....still not contacted even single time by immi

We are getting there mirzaa, it has to come within this 2 last weeks [emoji120]

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone number

Hey camlucas did ur ma sent any mail again to co ....my ma sent mail to immi last thursday but no reply from them ...still waiting

No, my ma hasnt, however i sent an email asking my ma to call immi, let see what he says

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Camlucas u know i cant sleep properly nowdays ,did u get any notification frm anywhere

Nothing at all, but my hope is that all Sep files must be finished this month coz its the 8th month and they say 6-8months processing time

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Actually my ma is also my friend ...he told me he didnt get co direct num ...he told me now co are oversmartt widoutt any reason ....but he told me dnt worry u will get it soon

It is defo coming this month, you will see!!

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Hi friends

Today immi people come to my employer without inform and ask about my job, training, pay, and why she want me hire for further 186 visa.

Is it normal or its going to monitoring process they didn't ask about me anything and they didn't want to come workplace. Same people come 1 and half years before to my employer. Please give reply if someone have information or any anyone go through same things

Thanks

Visa and nom 04/12/15

Job contract administration

Hi ,

If they found your job JDs 100% as per ANZCO and describe by your company, so no issue will be held if they did not get satisfy it will take about more than 2 months they will get back to your company again for their findings and your company will get 28 days to comment and explaint to refute them.

I am going through all this stree full procedure.

Would you like share your occupation and city ?

cheers and don't stree. !

Hi Friends

i just got my status changed to information requested. they have requested police clearance certificate from india for my wife again as its nto readable scan, same with they ask to scan my wife ielts again as they are not readable and certified copy of passport for my wife.

does this mean nomination is approved guys.

nomination and visa lodge together on 9th november

Hi Friends

i just got my status changed to information requested. they have requested police clearance certificate from india for my wife again as its nto readable scan, same with they ask to scan my wife ielts again as they are not readable and certified copy of passport for my wife.

does this mean nomination is approved guys.

nomination and visa lodge together on 9th november

If they request IELTS again I don't think so Nomination approved but will be as soon as you provide them with in 28 days.

If they request IELTS again I don't think so Nomination approved but will be as soon as you provide them with in 28 days.

thanks for the reply sunny bro. i am the main applicant my wife is secondry. my ielts is there. email says these requirement is for visa process

Job Contract Administrator

Adelaide city

When they come last time they didn't ask for any documents or anything they didn't even send any feedback. This time they also did same my employer explain about as it should be.

Thanks for reply

Hi ,

If they found your job JDs 100% as per ANZCO and describe by your company, so no issue will be held if they did not get satisfy it will take about more than 2 months they will get back to your company again for their findings and your company will get 28 days to comment and explaint to refute them.

I am going through all this stree full procedure.

Would you like share your occupation and city ?

cheers and don't stree. !

Thanks for reply

My job is Contract Administrator

My employer told about job to them as it should be.

Last time they didn't ask for anything more and not send any feedback or something.

Got another request from my CO after I called this morning. Now they want a form 80 for my husband and I. Has anyone had this request? If so, how long have you been waiting since?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Form 80 is must, you should have submitted in advance. It is part of checklist.

Form 80 is must, you should have submitted in advance. It is part of checklist.

I asked my MA because lots of people here have said to submit it and she told me not to because it would make me look suspicious. Clearly my MA has no clue what they are doing. I will get it in tomorrow.

Seriously people, be very wary of these MAs. So many bad experiences listed here. Anyone have a good MA they recommend in Sydney?