Hi guys

some great advice here!! I have a question too.. I filled out form 80 and submitted it to my MA but when I log in to My Immi I can't find it under attached documents.. would it show up here?? I can't see where it would show up at all..?

Hi guys

some great advice here!! I have a question too.. I filled out form 80 and submitted it to my MA but when I log in to My Immi I can't find it under attached documents.. would it show up here?? I can't see where it would show up at all..?

That means your MA didn't attached it. Check with your MA

no worries, all my suspicion, aussiepr still waiting for his nom but he could import the trn as well, not quiet sure with the immi account system as well, hahaha....

I tried to get nomimation on my imki account. It didnt let me. It says i cant import this sort of application. So i did only for my visa app

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

in my understanding, visa and nom has the same TRN, am I wrong?

I tried to get nomimation on my imki account. It didnt let me. It says i cant import this sort of application. So i did only for my visa app

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

just a quick question guys... those applications being submitted via a MA, any idea why CO's are asking for more docs....? Surely the purpose of using and paying a MA is to avoid such delays ensuring everything is sent across and the application is decision ready? My MA did everything from my side and my employer.. That being said, although my application says received on 11/11/15, under attachments, there is none.

That means your MA didn't attached it. Check with your MA

Thanks shriniwas. Can you tell me where would it show up on my immi account if they submitted it? I'm not even entirely sure where it's supposed to be. If i click on attach document it only shows things like evidence of language ability etc etc but i can't see anything about form 80?

Guest 04Nov15

Happy and un-Happy.

Happy: Nomination approved today 17/05/2016.

Un-happy, the immi request my police check. But I provided it to my MA six months ago, they just forgot to attach it.....speechless now!!

Donot know how long more have to wait for my visa,frustrated.

Happy and un-Happy.

Happy: Nomination approved today 17/05/2016.

Un-happy, the immi request my police check. But I provided it to my MA six months ago, they just forgot to attach it.....speechless now!!

Donot know how long more have to wait for my visa,frustrated.

So fruatrating. Good luck

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Each migration agent is different. Every one has their own style of work. Some MAs upload all the documents in a nice single folder and some MAs wait Until the Case officer requests for List of Documents. And in some special cases some lazy MAs forget/miss some documents while uploading.

hahaha...agree. I was read a funny story said one guy received an email from dipb aid his visa has been rejected, and the reason is his attachment is empty....his MA create a immi account but forget to upload the documents.....

Each migration agent is different. Every one has their own style of work. Some MAs upload all the documents in a nice single folder and some MAs wait Until the Case officer requests for List of Documents. And in some special cases some lazy MAs forget/miss some documents while uploading.

Guest 04Nov15

I remind them several times that whether there are any documents need to be added, without any reply. I do not want to complain anything now, I just pray that my immi officer would be a nice one, and do not hold my case for too long.

Looks like November approvals are coming closer. Hope it gets approved before 30th June, 2016 - End of Financial year, otherwise Immi will stop processing files

Can anyone please advise how to check the progress online ? when I put my TRN it shows as wrong details and when I ask my MA he says, he has lodged the file in this account so I can't see.

Nom and Visa - 30/11/2016, nothing heard after that. Waiting is killing me.

Hi mate

iam in a same situation mine trn number is also showing wrong details don't know why and what to do just pray

Guest sa2016

good luck everyone……

nom20 oct approved 16/05/2016

visa 04 nov approved 17/05/2016

vic

Edited by sa2016