Yesterday immigration officers visited workplace of my friend.. His boss has sponsored 6 people from a medium size restaurant and most of them don't work there... people are doing wrong because of that we innocent people are having problem to get our visa... As my MA said Immigration is monitoring on all these restaurants where all these illegal things may have happened.. So guys don't do anything wrong we will certainly get our visa sooner or later and most importantly don't forget to ask your employer whether they have paid your tax and super before your file is open.

Khem could u share bit more about this. Like ur friend applied 186 or still on 457. Has anyone else applied 186 thats why immi visited or it was just a random visit? What immi asked and did while visiting etc

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Khem could u share bit more about this. Like ur friend applied 186 or still on 457. Has anyone else applied 186 thats why immi visited or it was just a random visit? What immi asked and did while visiting etc

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Immi visits at workplace according to d past history of sponsor ....in resturtrans they normally visits bcz people aplied for chef but they work as waiter in resturant ...

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

yes out of 6 two people have applied 187 DE ... They just wanted to make sure that whether those people are working or not... And their time line is 04/11/2015...

Mate............ i dont know what should say apart from thanking u.

I feel like ripping my hair off

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Understood your feeling, exactly as mine before. I feel when getting PR is really according to luck. When you not get it, it is not because your case has problem, but because good luck has not come yet. Prepare all documents ready, make sure you stay in your office, even immi officers visit your office, they will be satisfied. Also ask your MA write to immi, because maybe your co just forget your case somewhere or your co is sick or holiday. My MA wrote to immi twice without getting any respond, but I still believed it helped, otherwise co might not remember my case again. After my MA wrote to immi twice, I got my visa. Your MA's work is to remind your co. Best luck for you!

Hi guys i am so happy to announce that i have recieved my pr today .i checked my immi account this afternoon and it says finalised and than i checked on vevo which says i am a permanent resident .no word from ma yet as she does'nt work on saturday and sunday .so happy today ,it took me long 8 years one month 19 days to acheive this beautiful moment. buuuurrraaaahhhh

timeline ;

nom-6 nov

visa-9 nov

both granted today

no further documents requested

Hi everyone,

I got a declaration to sign from immigration department , and my MA asked to sign that form and scan back to them within 7 days I just wanna know do my employer has to sign as well at the bottom becuase I forgot to ask my MA about it . I have already scanned that documents a month ago but just realised now . Do your employer has to sign or not . Can anyone help please

Hi guys i am so happy to announce that i have recieved my pr today .i checked my immi account this afternoon and it says finalised and than i checked on vevo which says i am a permanent resident .no word from ma yet as she does'nt work on saturday and sunday .so happy today ,it took me long 8 years one month 19 days to acheive this beautiful moment. buuuurrraaaahhhh

timeline ;

nom-6 nov

visa-9 nov

both granted today

Congrats! So good to see they are noving with November files

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

timeline ;

nom-6 nov

visa-9 nov

both granted today

congrats mate

Hi everyone,

I got a declaration to sign from immigration department , and my MA asked to sign that form and scan back to them within 7 days I just wanna know do my employer has to sign as well at the bottom becuase I forgot to ask my MA about it . I have already scanned that documents a month ago but just realised now . Do your employer has to sign or not . Can anyone help please

Yes they do but they signed their own...

2nd12th

Never sent email. Coz i need my nomination done first. So sending email for visa app doesnt make any diff

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Bro i also didnt get any info for my nomination .....but when u will send the mail then u will get to know who is your co nd may be that co mistakenly tell u d reason of delay ....we have to try our level best by every way

stay tight

and pray for every one please

this week is going to be the best week of ever this block had before I am sure

this week

a lot of grants

a lot of grants

but make sure every one prays for every one

and update their good news here

gooooooooooooood luck every one