Dear mates, I have gotten my PR today!

Nom and visa 18th Sep 15, doc requested 19th Mar, 16, approved today!

Long waiting makes us feeling upset, but do not lose confidence, you will get yours finally.

Thanks for your support during waiting period, good luck everyone!

Could u please share ur wether u applied direct or trt? How many applicant and HR or LR country.

Most cases immi replies after 1 to 2 months after doc submitted. Thats if they dont need any more doc then ur will visa willl b finalised in 2 weeks max

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Hey june9 ---- did immi visit ur workplace or not.....one of my frnd told me that his frnd is waiting frm last one year ...hr country ..now in melbourne.........dnt know d reason why they are taking so long for him ...............aussiepr my ma told me that may be our co allready chkdd the file nd after that he sent our file to asia department ....nd now when he will get our files from asia ...we will get our pr straight

That is fu****g crazy. Why do they even work? These people spend 5 days in the shopping centre forgetting our misery then come to office only for 2 days. Thats a joke

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

. I do agree bro.

Dear mates, I have gotten my PR today!

Nom and visa 18th Sep 15, doc requested 19th Mar, 16, approved today!

Long waiting makes us feeling upset, but do not lose confidence, you will get yours finally.

Thanks for your support during waiting period, good luck everyone!

Congrats mate. I was forgot to mention ur name after i wrote that thing. Later i realised u r on the queue by doc request

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Hi tjtjray

i wana ask one thig.ur nom is approved?

Beacuse they also ask me pcc and submited on 29 mar

still no news.....

for both nom and visa

You can check on spreadsheet...

your details has been added already... please make sure you share your god news with us.

Rox and @mirzaa get this dude in the sheet. I havent found him there.

I have added and red marked some june applicants who are still waiting for visa.

# 2 of them are Rsms. I guess its a bit tougher coz its direct pr.

# others been asked docs few times including sunny786. I think its bcoz immi was never satisfied for some reason.

# only 1 of them had site visit by immi.

# pretty much all of them been contacted by immi within 5-6 months

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

I am from HR country and applied TRT, 3 applicants.

Could u please share ur wether u applied direct or trt? How many applicant and HR or LR country.

Most cases immi replies after 1 to 2 months after doc submitted. Thats if they dont need any more doc then ur will visa willl b finalised in 2 weeks max

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

No one come to visit yet....hope they can grant mine by this month, bring me big birthday present!! >;<

Hey june9 ---- did immi visit ur workplace or not.....one of my frnd told me that his frnd is waiting frm last one year ...hr country ..now in melbourne.........dnt know d reason why they are taking so long for him ...............aussiepr my ma told me that may be our co allready chkdd the file nd after that he sent our file to asia department ....nd now when he will get our files from asia ...we will get our pr straight

See ! I am not the only one .. dude me , MA and company all trying and hoping get it soon ! I wish you good luck !

I just cant understand how immi can take 1 year to process d file .......its really bad ....the main thing is that me nd aussiepr never contacted once by our ma .......its realyy very scary when i think abt 1 year

Yesterday immigration officers visited workplace of my friend.. His boss has sponsored 6 people from a medium size restaurant and most of them don't work there... people are doing wrong because of that we innocent people are having problem to get our visa... As my MA said Immigration is monitoring on all these restaurants where all these illegal things may have happened.. So guys don't do anything wrong we will certainly get our visa sooner or later and most importantly don't forget to ask your employer whether they have paid your tax and super before your file is open.