hi everyone!!

i am new to this forum just i wanna share my happy moment...

i received the approval today..

this is my time line.

186 trt

nom applied on 2/nov/2015

nom approved on 10/11/2016

application applied on 2/11/15

visa granted on 11/2016

wa pese..

and best of luck to everyone who is being waiting since long time..

congratulations

Hi guys, many of you are saying that you have been checking your immi accounts to keep updated with your applications. I have had mine submitted by a MA. He says that I can't have the immi account details to check myself, as it will show all of his clients. However I have noticed that a lot of you are able to check yours even though you have done it through an MA. How is this possible? Am I being told pork pies????

Hi guys, many of you are saying that you have been checking your immi accounts to keep updated with your applications. I have had mine submitted by a MA. He says that I can't have the immi account details to check myself, as it will show all of his clients. However I have noticed that a lot of you are able to check yours even though you have done it through an MA. How is this possible? Am I being told pork pies????

You can open your own Immi account, import your visa application by typing in your TRN number.

It is advisable not to touch anything there but just use it for viewing purposes, from what I understand the MA does not know that you have done this.

You can open your own Immi account, import your visa application by typing in your TRN number.

It is advisable not to touch anything there but just use it for viewing purposes, from what I understand the MA does not know that you have done this.

Ok ok thanks I will give it a try

all sorted, worked a treat. Thanks for the help. At least I can now see exactly what's not happening with my application lol!!!!!!!

More then 24 hours after my Visa have been granted, nothing yet from my MA???????

I cant believe this, all the money you pay to agents and this is the service you get?

Well sometime immi takes up to 5 days to generate the grant letter. Without that MA may not know that ur pr is granted. When i got my 457 they generated the grant letter 5 days after on the 6th day my MA sent me the grant letter. But i saw on vevo long before

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Best of luck AUSSIEPR

now ur turn

Thnx for that mate. But i kept in my mind that some june and july applicant are still waiting. Rosemary from august just got his/hers. Flower is waiting.

So i dont have big hope. Immi conducting checks on my files so i guess it will take longer

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Thnx for that mate. But i kept in my mind that some june and july applicant are still waiting. Rosemary from august just got his/hers. Flower is waiting.

So i dont have big hope. Immi conducting checks on my files so i guess it will take longer

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr ........ Bro pls let me know what type of checks are going on by immi ....did rosemary told u abt any check done by them ....or by anyone you know abt any check .....bcz i know abt them is only ...internal check is for qualification nd educational certificates nd external checks are for experince , chracter certificate ......what type of more checks they want .....last year my friend had to wait like this but that time immi agent went to india to verify his marriage is geniune or not .....but that was totally diffrent case then us .....really want to know abt checksss done by immi

Guest Betty2016
i am vic as well,and submitted doc 1 week earlier than you, still waiting......so sad...

Just call them, donnot ask abt the process, just ask if they need more docs.

I've added myself to the Google Doc. Applied on 24/11/2015 and waiting.

I was wondering - do you guys have any idea how is it with quitting the job shortly after getting the visa? I was wondering if it could become a concern from Immi's standpoint. Thanks!