Ali bro ....you got notification in your email abt status change or u randomly checkkkdd ur immi accnt ...i just want to know bcz i always check me email for notification....i always check immi acnt after 2 or three days

You will get a notification on the status change in your email if you lodged your visa by yourself, if not, your MA will receive an email notification since his/her email is the one that was stated in the application to receive notification.

Hope that helps.

Anyway, congrats on those who recently got their visas! :)

You will get a notification on the status change in your email if you lodged your visa by yourself, if not, your MA will receive an email notification since his/her email is the one that was stated in the application to receive notification.

Hope that helps.

Anyway, congrats on those who recently got their visas! :)

Bro but if we set the alert in our immi accnt then ....bcz some people get the notification mail bcz they set alert in immi acnt ......

Can whomever had access to the sheet remove DurhamNC and change KRLG to DurhamNC. Also, will you change my nom date to Oct 27 and the processing centre to NSW PESE. I applied from NSW. Isn't it rare to have the same processing centre as where you apply from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Ali and kichak! Slow but steady progress from the department, please get on to November! I'm just hoping that there are no document requests!! It's taking long enough for those without any requests.

Haven't heard anything and still the same "Application Received" status since I lodged my Application. Seriously, it would be a joke if they requested more documents after this long.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed swearing

Guest Betty2016

Hi anyone from VIC PESE? How long it takes for review additional documents? Anyone please help. It has been a month already, still information requested. Wondering what is wrong!

Hi,

Very new to this.

On a 457 - 186 transition via company agent.

Acknowledgement of Application received 16th February 2016

Does anyone know how long these are taking?

Thanks in advance.

i submitted add doc 30Mar, still assessment in process.

Hi anyone from VIC PESE? How long it takes for review additional documents? Anyone please help. It has been a month already, still information requested. Wondering what is wrong!

6-8 months is the general rule at the moment.

Hi,

Very new to this.

On a 457 - 186 transition via company agent.

Acknowledgement of Application received 16th February 2016

Does anyone know how long these are taking?

Thanks in advance.

i have been on the edge of collapse...this waiting is really killing me...anyway, cong all the bro get PR there days. When can I receive my cong...

It gets hard. I wonder what the data would look like if they measured productivity loss due to stress caused by waiting for immigration. I bet it has a reasonable effect on business productivity.