Great! Yesterday wasn't a complete write off then! Congrats both. Enjoy.

Finally got our PR today.. after a long prayer and discernment it finally grant to us..

Nomination Lodge: September 15, 2015

Visa lodge: October 22, 2015

Request additional Documents: March 19, 2016

Submitted: March 22, 2016

Visa and Nomination grant: May 04, 2016

:wink:

Finally I got my PR with the grace of God and my dear freinds who helped me alot on this forum

Jacobaug2016 thanks alot my dost freind

Nomination and visa loge 16th sep2015

Docs requested on 17th sep2016

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

Gud luck to all who is still waiting

Hi Hu, in what way is the structure changing? If the company still has the same ABN number then you will be fine. If there is an internal change of some type your role title needs to stay the same or you have to prove with documentation that the role from your 457 - 186 is the same with some slight improvements and changes but its still the same core job description

Hi Hu, in what way is the structure changing? If the company still has the same ABN number then you will be fine. If there is an internal change of some type your role title needs to stay the same or you have to prove with documentation that the role from your 457 - 186 is the same with some slight improvements and changes but its still the same core job description

Hi VINNYRUSSELL, the new company will get a new abn. My job will not change. My employer current is sole trader, and he will be the new company's director and shareholder. Does the new company need to apply 457 sponsorship and nomination again? Or I can lodge a new186 nomination and visa at the same time? I. Already work for my employer for2 and a half.years now.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by hu02030202

hi Hu, i went through a very similar experience my company was bought out by another company, my MA said that if the ABN number changes (which for me it didn't) i would have to start all over again with a new 457 and then do 2 years before applying for 186. Its worth finding out if the old ABN number will still be used and if your visa will still be linked to that ABN number. I am no MA but i would assume that the company would have to re-apply for your 457... i think its worth chatting to a MA and your company about it all.

WOWOWOW!!!! U got iit!!!!Cong!!!!!Hope I could get good new today....bty, what's ur request doc?

Finally I got my PR with the grace of God and my dear freinds who helped me alot on this forum

Jacobaug2016 thanks alot my dost freind

Nomination and visa loge 16th sep2015

Docs requested on 17th sep2016

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

Gud luck to all who is still waiting

Finally got our PR today.. after a long prayer and discernment it finally grant to us..

Nomination Lodge: September 15, 2015

Visa lodge: October 22, 2015

Request additional Documents: March 19, 2016

Submitted: March 22, 2016

Visa and Nomination grant: May 04, 2016

:wink:

Congrats, no idea why DIBP took more than 50 days after requested documents.

Hi Hu,

I just went through something similar and our company ABN DID change.

My PR was delayed as we had to reapply for 457 (Move it to the new company)

Then we could apply for the PR. As advised by our MA.

I am 3 months behind now.

Hi VINNYRUSSELL, the new company will get a new abn. My job will not change. My employer current is sole trader, and he will be the new company's director and shareholder. Does the new company need to apply 457 sponsorship and nomination again? Or I can lodge a new186 nomination and visa at the same time? I. Already work for my employer for2 and a half.years now.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tecnik

Hi Guys,

Good news here, just received the request for more information:

- Evidence of your relationship with your spouse (also if the marriage certificate was attached?!)

- police check for me and my wife (also if we are here in Australia a bit less than one year, but when they will process the additional documents will be probably more than one year)

Visa and nomination applied 1st December 2015, Direct Entry

That IS good news congrats and thanks for the update :)

Hi Guys,

- Evidence of your relationship with your spouse (also if the marriage certificate was attached?!)

- police check for me and my wife (also if we are here in Australia a bit less than one year, but when they will process the additional documents will be probably more than one year)

Hi Guys,

Good news mate, as I can see you are also from 1st of December Same as mine both nomination and visa applied on 1st Dec. Best of luck !! Hopefully I will hear my one soon lol!!!???

Guys great news.... just checked my immi account and guess what the status shows application received..

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Oh my god ......bro u was my last hope in aus .......you know ur nomination was done allready ....thats why your visa process startsss ......all d best

are you sure immi account status changes after nom approved? my MA hasn't told me anything about my nom, but my immi account status shows Assessment in progress...

Aussiepr did u get notification of status change in ur mail also or no notification