Good morning all,

Still waiting for my PR. Applied 29 September 2015. 457-186 transition, LR, 2 people. My partner is the main applicant and is an Events Manager. Called IMMI after 6 month mark and told us to speak to our MA who has given us NO feedback apart from wait.

Let's hope they approve the outstanding PR applications from June / July / August / September. We're over the 7 month mark and waiting everyday.

Good luck to everyone waiting. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good morning all,

Still waiting for my PR. Applied 29 September 2015. 457-186 transition, LR, 2 people. My partner is the main applicant and is an Events Manager. Called IMMI after 6 month mark and told us to speak to our MA who has given us NO feedback apart from wait.

Let's hope they approve the outstanding PR applications from June / July / August / September. We're over the 7 month mark and waiting everyday.

Good luck to everyone waiting. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi, what number did you call?

I called DIBP and they refused to give me any information as our MA is the point of contact. They did mention it hasn't been assigned to a CO and we haven't been requested extra information. Nothing. I just don't know where to go from here.

Ok guys. I called DIBP. The lady picked up the phone seems to be very nice. She said the processing time now is 8 months, not 6. They are now looking at the September files. She checked my reference number and said it still has not been opened yet!!!! I reckon there is still one more month in front of me. :(

Hi guys just a questioned my ma said that my file has opened and the immi has asked about the training papers does this mean its gonna take more time and my friend who works with me already got his pr from the same paper two months ago.. Really worried on what this all about does any one have any idea any suggestions would be highly appreciated

My 6 months mark today as well. Immi website still says 6 month process time for 186, so let's have faith that the PR will be granted in a few days time.

My six month mark as well. I was hopeful, but seeing the last grant was from a July application and so many August, Sept and Oct applications still open. I guess I still have a bit if a wait....fingers crossed they start granting all the older files so they can get to ours!

Hi guys just a questioned my ma said that my file has opened and the immi has asked about the training papers does this mean its gonna take more time and my friend who works with me already got his pr from the same paper two months ago.. Really worried on what this all about does any one have any idea any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Every case is different mate don't worry just give them whatever they want that's the easy way to do

Ok guys. I called DIBP. The lady picked up the phone seems to be very nice. She said the processing time now is 8 months, not 6. They are now looking at the September files. She checked my reference number and said it still has not been opened yet!!!! I reckon there is still one more month in front of me. :(

@JanJanJan thanks for you information. Ha ha ha mate they r checking October file aswel for sure. See the post from Octran he/she got CO officer 17th October. @Octran isn't it.

At least they would finalize sep cases soon right....I have waitted 8 months

@JanJanJan thanks for you information. Ha ha ha mate they r checking October file aswel for sure. See the post from Octran he/she got CO officer 17th October. @Octran isn't it.

I know, of course. But I think it is just a safe way for them to say that. Or put it in this way, most of the COs are truly working on the September files, only some diligent ones has already been looking into October and November. However I am not lucky enough to be allocated to a hard working CO. Maybe I am queuing in a line that the CO only works 2days a week.

I know, of course. But I think it is just a safe way for them to say that. Or put it in this way, most of the COs are truly working on the September files, only some diligent ones has already been looking into October and November. However I am not lucky enough to be allocated to a hard working CO. Maybe I am queuing in a line that the CO only works 2days a week.
. You will get soon @ Jan Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

hope you're right and someone's checking Nov files too...

It's been almost one year since my company lodged the Nomination and I've been through a lot during this time. I can't wait for the day I can say I'm a Permanent Resident.

All the best to everyone waiting!

hope you're right and someone's checking Nov files too...

It's been almost one year since my company lodged the Nomination and I've been through a lot during this time. I can't wait for the day I can say I'm a Permanent Resident.

All the best to everyone waiting!

Hi there I can feel the pain you are going through I have a question why didn't you apply nom and visa together

@JanJanJan - What number did you call to get that info?