I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Nom and visa 10th September

Extra docs for nom asked 15 the March submitted 21st March

Project Manager construction

Nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.

Congrats Jazz!:ssign19:

I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Nom and visa 10th September

Extra docs for nom asked 15 the March submitted 21st March

Project Manager construction

Nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.

Jazz congrats mate. I thought u r from august. Enjoy ur life buddy

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Am Jacob a PR of Australia how can help you lol guess what just got my visa and nom approved. Nsw processing centre project admin.

Here ur stressful event ends.. u have waited for long my friend. Congratulation.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

aussiepr;1936945859]Here ur stressful event ends.. u have waited for long my friend. Congratulation.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussie Pr I think your turn will be next soon... Hope this week.

No doc asked. Heard nothing yet. Hope ur word come true. Thanks

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Auusiepr ---jaaacravveee got his pr in may also nd i just saw he also never contacted before for anything ......we also will get pr this weekkkk

Lol... yeah mate. Hope so. I feared u so much aye?. Sorry budd. Im sure u r in the safe side.

R u talking about jazzcrave? He applied 10th sept. Doc requested middle of march. Approved today.. anyway mate get ready for ur PR.[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hello All,

Just a quick question my MA uploaded all the docs on the same date 23rd Feb 2016 why documents received date is different for all the docs. Like some docs were received on 1st Mar others were 16th Mar and 23rd March respectively??? Confused...

Congrats who all got their visa approved...

Lol... yeah mate. Hope so. I feared u so much aye?. Sorry budd. Im sure u r in the safe side.

R u talking about jazzcrave? He applied 10th sept. Doc requested middle of march. Approved today.. anyway mate get ready for ur PR.[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Dont worry aussiepr you will get it before me ...one more thing ...i am happy to go back to my country bcz my parents told me not to worry we will expand our buisness ......actually i was in stress nd i told them ...they told us if you guys want to come now then u can ...no need to worrryyyy ......now i reallyyyy dnt care abt immiiiii

Hi Folks,

I am wondering if anyone can help me

I put in my application for initial approval in June 2015, I received my nomination approval on the 11th December 2015 and I put in my full application with payment on the 30th March 2016...Does anyone know what the timeline for response is? I am in no great rush for it at all! Just Curious!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Scott