Ok, what i've seen so far is: immi do the monitoring for those ccupation is machanic/restaurant manager etc.... only.

in that case chances are very less (almost null) to do the monitoring in your case.

I was just trying to find out a bit more about the checks. Also wether site visit is under internal or external check or different story

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I was just trying to find out a bit more about the checks. Also wether site visit is under internal or external check or different story

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr they do site visit and check that applicant is working at the place on nominated position and take a evidence like photographs or video recording

OMG ...waiting waiting and waiting

hopefully get good news today

Hi Jay, I see that we have almost an identical timeline. The waiting is so hard. I had no idea when lodging things last June that almost 11 months later we still wouldn't have PR :-( Fingers crossed for good news any day now.

Nomination has just been approved, different CO from visa. Great news [emoji1430]

Nom and visa lodged 21/09

Congrats camlucas .....

Visa on the way ...

Can i ask ur processing center pls ?????????

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

what I heard is: if CO need monitoring then they will email to MA/Employer and saying that we need to do monitoring.

let me know if i'm wrong.