Jan 2016 not no about which date

When did they ask about nomination payment evidence after applying or before applying 186. What type of business is it.

When did the monitoring visited your workplace after 186 application was lodged or before lodging

Edited by Jacobaug2016

We all know immi messed up visa application after last christmas. But now it looks like they didnt mess it up they intentionally holds application and tighten up the process so that people now cant just get the visa easily. It is i guess now more tightened and more monitoring will be done in the future. Timeline may hit even a year

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr

Hello. I am also worried about the 186 visa processing.

nom lodged: the beginning of Oct. 2015

visa application: the middle of Oct. 2015

Present State: Application received,

It's taking so long, and I am still waiting. Hurry up immi,plz

Really you worried lol.... here we are waiting since August and September some had their files open some waiting for a case officer to contact them. Chill out you ll get there.

Hi guys

can u plz tell me one thing

our company under monitering

CO sent letter to employer about 457 nomination fees

CO said prove me nomination fees paid by employer immi gave two weeks to emplyer

Immi said otherwise stat way we take decision

in letter case officer also wrote if employer can't prove it than it means ur company is fraud

now what can we do

I assume your employer can provide the required evidence that they paid the nomination fees? If they didn't, then you have a problem and I'd suggest you immediately speak with a registered migration agent.

I assume your employer can provide the required evidence that they paid the nomination fees? If they didn't, then you have a problem and I'd suggest you immediately speak with a registered migration agent.

why his 457 visa has already been approved for 2 years and started applying for 186, while DIBP still checking on the 457 nomination fee? Doesn't it means DIBP is doubting about their own previous work?

Hi guys

m new to send n reply msgs to this forum but going through this forum everyday every hr

I applied 186

nom 10 sep 2015

approved 12 march 2016

docs req for visa on 12 Marc 2016

visa applied 22 sep 2015

still waiting ...

status shows ,application in progress.

Hey buddy same with me nom lodged end of august extra docs requested been nearly 40 Days waiting nom n visa

Any guess for visa Jacobaug2016

its 2 weeks since req docs submitted and

my 28 days completed on April 8 2016 BUT no news yet .

Any guess for visa Jacobaug2016

its 2 weeks since req docs submitted and

my 28 days completed on April 8 2016 BUT no news yet .

Nope No idea man. For me it's been a full month since docs submitted I'd say bit more than a month. Hopefully this week. But trust me I ve stopped having hopes too high I'm sure it will come but when I don't know.

Nope No idea man. For me it's been a full month since docs submitted I'd say bit more than a month. Hopefully this week. But trust me I ve stopped having hopes too high I'm sure it will come but when I don't know.

Yes ,u right Jacob ,v don't know when it will happen ....just pray n be passions .

I was ok last 2 day. From this evening its bugging me back in my head when tomorrow will come? What will happen tomorrow? Will that be a quiet day or pr rain day? So many questions in my mind. I pray for everyone. dont feel like praying for me. Strange feeling

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I was ok last 2 day. From this evening its bugging me back in my head when tomorrow will come? What will happen tomorrow? Will that be a quiet day or pr rain day? So many questions in my mind. I pray for everyone. dont feel like praying for me. Strange feeling

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr--- i am reaallly waiting for your pr ....after you i will get sure but first you and then me