There u go. At least U have been contacted. Now its just matter of time. Dont worry too much.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

You guys are lucky ....they allready contacted u .....i applied on 25 sep ....no one contacted me till now ....if they will ask me know more docum then i will die sure ....bcz after that i have to wait more .....please god finalizzzeee it straight

You guys are lucky ....they allready contacted u .....i applied on 25 sep ....no one contacted me till now ....if they will ask me know more docum then i will die sure ....bcz after that i have to wait more .....please god finalizzzeee it straight

Bless you, bless everyone.

Hey mirza, trust thy lord you will have it soon. Btw what is ur occupation

patience.jpg

i don't know if you can read it but it says

' Patience

Don't lose patience

Don't be hopeless

Because soon

the puzzle pieces

will find it's designated place

Although sometimes it may take a while

And it seems like you are running out of time

know thats its worth it and not a waste of time

For nothing work having is easily achieved

Patience is always the key to acheive'

This is dedicated to all my fellow waiters. I'm not sure who is the writer or if i agree with everything that he says but i think its very relevant to our situation.

patience.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33333[/ATTACH]

i don't know if you can read it but it says

' Patience

Don't lose patience

Don't be hopeless

Because soon

the puzzle pieces

will find it's designated place

Although sometimes it may take a while

And it seems like you are running out of time

know thats its worth it and not a waste of time

For nothing work having is easily achieved

Patience is always the key to acheive'

This is dedicated to all my fellow waiters. I'm not sure who is the writer or if i agree with everything that he says but i think its very relevant to our situation.

I agree patience is the key and success is always found beyond hardworking and fear. You gotta be strong. And you'll get there keep walking.

But

Just

One

Thing

Immi please grant the visas quick lol

I agree patience is the key and success is always found beyond hardworking and fear. You gotta be strong. And you'll get there keep walking.

But

Just

One

Thing

our turn will come soon. common, don't break my moment of sanity and positivity, lol!it doesn't happen often during the day:laugh:

But

Just

One

Thing

And now let me go check my immi account:biglaugh:

Hahahah aha I stopped checking mine since yesterday I have an alert setup so won't check it feels bad looking at same status since 7 months

oh i do do have the alert too, i check in case they forgot to alert me. LOL

Im telling you, its much better to preach than to actually do what you preach..

What state you applied from. If you applied from Vic ur file must be in nsw and they take ages. Am in sydney still my co is in sydney don't know how but it's true. Either they too busy or too much work too there Arnett many case officers in nsw

am from victoria .............dont know but my friend also near to my place and he allready got pr last month .....

oh i do do have the alert too, i check in case they forgot to alert me. LOL

Im telling you, its much better to preach than to actually do what you preach..

Hahahah true that. Very easy. But to preach as well you need mind with no stress. Right now neither I can preach nor I'd learn I just need my pr. Lol

Hello.

I have a query. I am a Dentist from Pakistan and am applying for 186 visa Direct Entry. For the 186 Direct Entry, 3 year work experience is required, which I have. I have submitted detailed work experience references from all my past and present employers. Now as far as pay slips go, do we only have to submit pay slips from your current employment or do we have to submit pay slips from all the previous employers too?

All my employments were paid, but mostly in private practices, payment is given either by cash or cheque. I was given my salary by cash handouts at the end of the month. Now, will that be an issue as no proof of bank transfer of payment is available and I was told by someone that never mention to the DIBP that you were paid by cash as they will not accept it.

Please help me out regarding this issue as it is driving me insane.

Hello.

I have a query. I am a Dentist from Pakistan and am applying for 186 visa Direct Entry. For the 186 Direct Entry, 3 year work experience is required, which I have. I have submitted detailed work experience references from all my past and present employers. Now as far as pay slips go, do we only have to submit pay slips from your current employment or do we have to submit pay slips from all the previous employers too?

All my employments were paid, but mostly in private practices, payment is given either by cash or cheque. I was given my salary by cash handouts at the end of the month. Now, will that be an issue as no proof of bank transfer of payment is available and I was told by someone that never mention to the DIBP that you were paid by cash as they will not accept it.

Please help me out regarding this issue as it is driving me insane.

india Pak bangladesh most of the companies wages they by cash, it's normal over there. If they give u cheque it's ok , try to deposit in to ur own bank acc every month, try to submit same day. And payclip you have to make by company accountant or your own. Try to match everything . OR talk to a good MA agency.

Guest Betty2016

Good morning everyone! May I ask if anyone know how long does it take to assess additional document? Immigration ask me to submit additional doc on 7 Apr and my MA submitted on 7 Apr, and no updates since then. *sigh*

Good morning everyone! May I ask if anyone know how long does it take to assess additional document? Immigration ask me to submit additional doc on 7 Apr and my MA submitted on 7 Apr, and no updates since then. *sigh*

Good news.

28days + 7days extra Normally

what documents do you submit and what's timeline.