Starting to log on a lot more now and its good to see approvals coming through slowly...just looking forward to that day god willing that the approval arrives and I can start planning for the long term.

Its pretty painful this waiting game...I am an October nomination and Visa. Best wishes to all out there in the same boat

Why can't I edit the spreadsheet any more? Anyways, please update my info to nom approved 18/04/16. I'm under KRLG visa and nom applied 4/11/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats~~~ But am I surprisingly to know that DIBP already starts to process Nov files? No rules to follow how they work.

I know what you feel as I recently being in same situation.

Just don't panic, don't do stupid things, don't do actually anything.

If you have any issues with your medical results you will see this in your immi account.

Otherwise just wait, your time will come.

Thank you Faol~~~ i really can do nothing but after expressing my feelings i feel much better now! ~ hopefully your time will come soon ^.^

Hey guys,

Hope you are all hanging in there! Quick Question: Waiting for employer nomination to be approved (186 TRS) would you recommend doing medical checks to then submit this with visa application up front? Or wait until requested?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Hope you are all hanging in there! Quick Question: Waiting for employer nomination to be approved (186 TRS) would you recommend doing medical checks to then submit this with visa application up front? Or wait until requested?

Thanks

Hey @IBic2006 we are regretfully hanging here. (Though we don't want to) lol do it do it do it. Avoid delays and waiting like us for more than a month. And make sure all docs from checklist are submitted. Again saying make sure all docs from checklist are submitted. Double check triple check with the MA if u have one.

looks like there is not many approval today!:arghh: however there are generally very quiet on a monday. And tomorrow is my 6 months mark, it would be a blessing if i hear tomorrow.:smile:, I'm just keeping positive!My husband is sitting right next to me and wants me to relax and stop checking immi and PIO:ssign11: ( thats my daily routine after work)

looks like there is not many approval today!:arghh: however there are generally very quiet on a monday. And tomorrow is my 6 months mark, it would be a blessing if i hear tomorrow.:smile:, I'm just keeping positive!My husband is sitting right next to me and wants me to relax and stop checking immi and PIO:ssign11: ( thats my daily routine after work)

Hopefully all pending applications from Aug n sep gets cleared this week. I know my partner is the same but pio is like part of our life.

Hopefully all pending applications from Aug n sep gets cleared this week. I know my partner is the same but pio is like part of our life.

yes and lets not forget the ones from prior months. My current Ma tells me that they are currently looking at September files so, i guessing it won't be long now. i reckon in the next coming month we will hear the good news @Jacobaug2016. anytime now, hang in there, just wished we would hear some approval, any approval.

i seriously don't know why i didn't join PIO sooner, it definitely helps to see that I'm not the only one and that the feeling that i have regarding the wait is 'normal'. my husband is so calm about it that i thought i had some serious mental health issues.

yes and lets not forget the ones from prior months. My current Ma tells me that they are currently looking at September files so, i guessing it won't be long now. i reckon in the next coming month we will hear the good news @Jacobaug2016. anytime now, hang in there, just wished we would hear some approval, any approval.

i seriously don't know why i didn't join PIO sooner, it definitely helps to see that I'm not the only one and that the feeling that i have regarding the wait is 'normal'. my husband is so calm about it that i thought i had some serious mental health issues.

Do we still have people from July waiting ?????

I got my PR through ENS

can any one tell still I have to stay with my employer to I can leave ?

is it make any effects on my visa ?

Congrats mate. When did u get ur grant.

you will have all the answers first share ur timeline

date nom and visa lodged.

Any doc requested

Time taken

Dates .

I am getting more and more anxious too. All these nights are insomnia and dreamful sleep.