I did call them around 12:30pm and the lady was rude, like she did not bother at all. :( not even polite.

You can try now ....bcz the lady is very good now and she talked very politely ....i asked her two or three times about case officer ....and i told her i allready submitted everything ....she told me wait you will get result soon .....i am little confused now ....case officer opened my nomination file or visa .....i want to ask that question but i forget bcz i was very happy when she told me case officer and its under process

You can try now ....bcz the lady is very good now and she talked very politely ....i asked her two or three times about case officer ....and i told her i allready submitted everything ....she told me wait you will get result soon .....i am little confused now ....case officer opened my nomination file or visa .....i want to ask that question but i forget bcz i was very happy when she told me case officer and its under process

What's your timeline, Mirzaa?

What's your timeline, Mirzaa?

25 sep - both files,actually i called yesterday also ...but yesterday the lady told me that we are processing mid sep files and she didnt ask my name and trn num ....thats why i called again today and the lady was very good

25 sep - both files,actually i called yesterday also ...but yesterday the lady told me that we are processing mid sep files and she didnt ask my name and trn num ....thats why i called again today and the lady was very good

Thanks for the reply and good luck with your PR)))

I just call immi bcz my ma is telling me wait again and again .....lady picked the call and she asked my trn number...she told me case officer is allready allocated on my file and if anything he needs then he will contact your ma .....but my immi account still shows application recieved ......i asked her in the end again that did case officer open my file she said yes ....

Exactly the same story with me mirza.

But here is my confusion. If my visa application has a CO then what about my nomination? Would that be same CO or diffetent? Unfortunately immi doesnt tell u more than that over the phone. What num did u call btw

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

PR GRANTED at 16:230 hours. Today

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long wait is over.

Good luck for all waiting for PR.. I have updated google spread sheet.

Thanks everyone for helping. I was lucky of having such a great bunch of friends.

Stay blessed

Thanks everyone for helping. I was lucky of having such a great bunch of friends.

Stay blessed

Congrats @Sheila great news.

What docs were requested

What processing centre

What occupation plz thanks

I just call immi bcz my ma is telling me wait again and again .....lady picked the call and she asked my trn number...she told me case officer is allready allocated on my file and if anything he needs then he will contact your ma .....but my immi account still shows application recieved ......i asked her in the end again that did case officer open my file she said yes ....

Congrats... you almost there. once CO allocated then he will get back to yoo/MA withing 7 days.

Let's hope they do not require any extra docs.

All the best!

Exactly the same story with me mirza.

But here is my confusion. If my visa application has a CO then what about my nomination? Would that be same CO or diffetent? Unfortunately immi doesnt tell u more than that over the phone. What num did u call btw

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

02 8861 4353......one of my friend got email from immi ....co asked him some info for nomination and he told me he have diffrent co on his both the files and the status on his immi acc is still app recieved ....its mean first he will get nomination and then visa may be both at same time but i am happy now that co is allocated .......did they ask any docu from u

Stay blessed

Congratulations Sheila [emoji3]

02 8861 4353......one of my friend got email from immi ....co asked him some info for nomination and he told me he have diffrent co on his both the files and the status on his immi acc is still app recieved ....its mean first he will get nomination and then visa may be both at same time but i am happy now that co is allocated .......did they ask any docu from u

I have been trying 131881, I will try this no tomorrow.:)

I have our MA who works for our Visa, our timeline Nomition Sept 15, Visa lodge Oct 22, 2015, request additional docs March 19, submitted on March 22, I ask my MA about it and she told me not to log on in our immi account for it may add conflict, and she even reckon that never signed to it again for they are the one who will contacted us in any case the immigration needs something, I do what she says but yesterday I tried to follow up our status she told us they have checked the status of our application and still currently being assessed, and as we are aware that our son in subject to a health undertaking. Are we allowed to contact our CO and how and what to call?.. Thanks alot

Hi everyone, good news, got a call about half hour ago from ma, finally got my pr granted.

HR country Transition stream

Nomination - 30/09/2015 --> 08/04/2016

Visa - 01/10/2015 --> 14/04/2016

No additional file requested

NSW Processing centre

Marketing

Thanks everyone for sharing your info.

Good luck, your wait won't be long!

I heard nothing from them. Well i guess each team receives bunch of applications sort by date. So they had our file long ago. Say, CO of my nom application put on hold for some reason so the other CO cant do anything of my visa app.

Well its just my assumption. Im not sure about that. The reason im assuming that is, u know sometimes randomly immi diggs deep inside of an application so they run some background checks which consumes a lot of time. I dont believe CO will skip one of september file then start picking up octobers.

Please note im not 100% sure what i said there

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi everyone, good news, got a call about half hour ago from ma, finally got my pr granted.

NSW Processing centre

Marketing

Congrats enjoy ur life in Australia

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk

I have our MA who works for our Visa, our timeline Nomination Sept 15, Visa lodge Oct 22, 2015, request additional docs March 19, submitted on March 22, I ask my MA about it and she told me not to log on in our immi account for it may add conflict, and she even reckon that never signed to it again for they are the one who will contacted us in any case the immigration needs something, I do what she says but yesterday I tried to follow up our status she told us they have checked the status of our application and still currently being assessed, and as we are aware that our son in subject to a health undertaking. Are we allowed to contact our CO and how and what to call?.. Thanks alot

Edited by crissy31

I heard nothing from them. Well i guess each team receives bunch of applications sort by date. So they had our file long ago. Say, CO of my nom application put on hold for some reason so the other CO cant do anything of my visa app.

Well its just my assumption. Im not sure about that. The reason im assuming that is, u know sometimes randomly immi diggs deep inside of an application so they run some background checks which consumes a lot of time. I dont believe CO will skip one of september file then start picking up octobers.

Please note im not 100% sure what i said there

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Perhaps you are right as my visa application is still pending considering it was lodged in August, I have asked my MA to follow up with DIBP lets see what response he gets

NSW Processing centre

Marketing

congratulations!!!

hi everyone how do i find out who my co is? my status is still application received, but when i rang yesterday they told me i was allocated a co...

We have similar timelines, I don't think we can know who the case officer is unless he/she contacts you or you know from the visa grant letter.