The only thing I don't understand is why would they request work related letter or doc from 10 years back. I have appointment letters and relieving letters from some I declared but we are not direct entry why would they ask if they do. Not that I have a problem providing them but just won't understand the reason

Yes it is sometimes hard to understand the logic behind all the requests and we seem to go round and round in circles....but bottomline, we have to give them what they wanted....it's the rule (and the only rule) of the game, they ask and we provide.... our role is just to wait and wait and wait........why do they ask? they might just like to match data relating to your employment...10 years seem to be long, contacts may not even be the same.....

Yes it is sometimes hard to understand the logic behind all the requests and we seem to go round and round in circles....but bottomline, we have to give them what they wanted....it's the rule (and the only rule) of the game, they ask and we provide.... our role is just to wait and wait and wait........why do they ask? they might just like to match data relating to your employment...10 years seem to be long, contacts may not even be the same.....

I agree with chemtech123, provide whatever they ask for because they are the decision maker, I used to read the post everyday and during my nomination we provided everything, an extra document is always good rather than something less.

I agree with chemtech123, provide whatever they ask for because they are the decision maker, I used to read the post everyday and during my nomination we provided everything, an extra document is always good rather than something less.

You're absolutely right mate I would you do when you under impression that everything is so white it and all of a sudden you realise that your migration agent did not submit mean 3 or 4 document I would only say do not go on the face value of your migration agent do ur thorough research make sure your agent is highly experienced in the Particular file you applying for I was on the impression that my agent has some number of 186 the documents were on the checklist market value or market rate and PAYG is just a basic document which should have been provided but guess what my agent did not submit those

Edited by Jacobaug2016

Nomination got approved (Submitted on 28th August 2016) - Now requested more info for PR Visa - Submitted yesterday - Spoke to my CO as i submitted my docs - Waiting for PT Grant - Can't wait any longer - !!

Congrats Andy wat Docs they asked for the visa and did they request anything for nom in the past

Which processing centre