Hi everyone,

Can someone please add my timeline in to the spreadsheet, i did add my details last week to the thread but have not seen any updates.

Nomination and Visa applied - 09/12/2015

Nomination - Awaiting Approval

Visa - Application Received

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Don't think it has anything to do with the employer, but just more a tad lucky.

All I would say is, (& not that people would), but don't mess around with paperwork second guessing what they (ie DIBP) may & may not want....... give them EVERYTHING!

Show them that your applic is as low risk as possible so they don't have to go running after you for further info or docs.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Congratulations and all the best

Hi all my nomination submitted on 22nd August and nominate application as well, documents requested on 2nd March ?? Send all documents on 22nd March,

there is no news still waiting,

too stress

same boat. Nom docs requested 12th March, submitted 24th march. Police clearance requested 17th March, submitted 04th April.

No news still. Hoping to hear something this week

hi there,

docs requested on 2nd FEB and u submitted on 10th march, but I think u supposed to submit documents in 28 or 30 days, ( not sure)

Hi it was due to the late police check by my country.......in the mean time , MA had sent email to notice immg office...

I think 10 years work record more like a working references not payslips. In form80 we provided that information as well.

Yes I got the same request for an employment 10 years ago.....but they asked for "letter from employer"....very broad definition but I just submitted a certificate of employment which I was able to keep.

Hi all my nomination submitted on 22nd August and nominate application as well, documents requested on 2nd March ?? Send all documents on 22nd March,

there is no news still waiting,

too stress

That's a good sign Binita, requesting dox would only mean that they're just want to make clarification on your application and if you provide what they needed, then nothing to worry. Yours will be very very soon. If you won't receive any news this week, better give Immi a call. If you received an email with regards to the additional documents, the processing centre will definitely be written on it and the name of your CO, you might think of giving them a call as well if you want.

That's a good sign Binita, requesting dox would only mean that they're just want to make clarification on your application and if you provide what they needed, then nothing to worry. Yours will be very very soon. If you won't receive any news this week, better give Immi a call. If you received an email with regards to the additional documents, the processing centre will definitely be written on it and the name of your CO, you might think of giving them a call as well if you want.

The only thing I don't understand is why would they request work related letter or doc from 10 years back. I have appointment letters and relieving letters from some I declared but we are not direct entry why would they ask if they do. Not that I have a problem providing them but just won't understand the reason

The only thing I don't understand is why would they request work related letter or doc from 10 years back. I have appointment letters and relieving letters from some I declared but we are not direct entry why would they ask if they do. Not that I have a problem providing them but just won't understand the reason

Did you do tax return for each financial year if you work in Australia?