Finally Nomination GOT approved :) Thank GOD now asking more info yet again for english exemption. Sheila are you available? can i send you a pvt message ? need some help please.

There u go andy. Ur wait is almost over. Congrats

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

There u go andy. Ur wait is almost over. Congrats

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

evidence of having completed at least 5 years of secondary education at educational institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English

how do you prove this aussiepr ? what have you given to the dep of immigration ?

evidence of having completed at least 5 years of secondary education at educational institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English

how do you prove this aussiepr ? what have you given to the dep of immigration ?

Have u not done IELTS?????? PTE or anything? Or u have finished school where all the tuition were given in english. But im wondering how did u even apply for PR if u didnt have english skill proof?

2ndly i have been advising everyone to all the mandatory and recommended documents. Just imagine if u had proof of english skill u would have permanent residency now.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Finally Nomination GOT approved :) Thank GOD now asking more info yet again for english exemption. Sheila are you available? can i send you a pvt message ? need some help please.

Andy check that

https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-competent-english

http://myaccessaustralia.com/english-language-requirement-186-ens-187-rsms-visas/

U will only need 5 each in IELTS

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr

Hi Guys,

Details below -

Timeline

Nom&Visa lodge 08 September 2015

Transition

2 People

LR

Marketing Manager

Nom granted ? 2016

Visa granted 07APR 2016

No docs required

Processing - VIC PESE

Good luck.. Hoping they speed up for you all :)

Congratulations and all the best

Hey Andy, congrats mate. You got ielts OR pterodactyl or done 5 years education in ssecondary level where all subjects were taught in English?

What's the processing centre

hii

u r safe...

u must be get 457 nomination approved salary, on ens 186 its not required. u only demonstrate u get same guaranteed salary as per 457 nomination

if still doubt PM me ur cell no.

Thanks for ur reply. Ur word gave me a little hope. I will contact u later on if needed. Thanx mate

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi Tyrone

Did you send them an email or phone them? Any tips?!

I didn't talk to DIBP but constantly discussing with my MA. They are very good and always ready to hear any suggestion I got and acted on them.

My MA called them after the nomination was approved and was told they will be looking at the file soon. After about two weeks without any update, call MA again and asked them to check again. At first they didn't want to but I pushed hard. MA was told the have assigned the case and we should hear something in about a week.

Well, a week after the PR came.

I hope that help.