Hi everyone,

At the time of my visa application I was in Australia for less than one year, now I have been in Australia over a year and my visa has not yet been assessed, would I be required to submit Australian police checks?

Thanks...

Hi Lexa

Yes, you need AFP checks, you can apply online, it only takes 20mins.

Good afternoon all!

Hoping to get some answers on this thread please... just got off the phone with DIBP and told me that our application is with a case officer (great news!) but something is holding it up... now all our paperwork / health checks have been submitted but she mentioned it could be the nomination.

Could anyone assist in how we progress this and upload / get our nomination? We used an MA but she's useless. No communication.

Timeline is as follows: 457-186 transition visa, LR, 2 people, visa lodged 29 Sept 2015.

Any help appreciated guys - THANK YOU!

Good afternoon all!

Hoping to get some answers on this thread please... just got off the phone with DIBP and told me that our application is with a case officer (great news!) but something is holding it up... now all our paperwork / health checks have been submitted but she mentioned it could be the nomination.

Could anyone assist in how we progress this and upload / get our nomination? We used an MA but she's useless. No communication.

Timeline is as follows: 457-186 transition visa, LR, 2 people, visa lodged 29 Sept 2015.

Contact the MA again and again, ask her about the status/information request from immigration?

Edited by GeeVee

Good afternoon all!

If the issue is the nomination, try to speak to your employer or your employer's MA (if they used one) to check on the status and if there are additional documents been requested from their side.

Hello Everyone,

Need your kind assistance regarding health checks.

I had done my own health checks right before I applied the PR application for myself and my wife who's a secondary applicant. My wife was unable to undertake her health checks as she was pregnant at that time. Now I have created an immi account for her and trying to obtain a HAP ID but I'm getting an error message when I clicked "YES" to the question "Has the applicant already submitted a visa application for this subclass....". The error message I'm getting is "My health declaration is only for the clients who have not yet lodged the visa application. Applicant who have already lodged a visa will be contacted by a case officer "

So my question is that do I need to wait for a case officer to be assigned and generate a HAP ID? Wonder if anyone has come across of this sort of situation?

Edited by Nasir

Good afternoon all!

Can we call and check the status of our Nomination TRN just in case if MA is not co-operating?

Hello Everyone,

Need your kind assistance regarding health checks.

I had done my own health checks right before I applied the PR application for myself and my wife who's a secondary applicant. My wife was unable to undertake her health checks as she was pregnant at that time. Now I have created an immi account for her and trying to obtain a HAP ID but I'm getting an error message when I clicked "YES" to the question "Has the applicant already submitted a visa application for this subclass....". The error message I'm getting is "My health declaration is only for the clients who have not yet lodged the visa application. Applicant who have already lodged a visa will be contacted by a case officer "

So my question is that do I need to wait for a case officer to be assigned and generate a HAP ID? Wonder if anyone has come across of this sort of situation?

Yes, you have to wait till CO asked to do.

Good afternoon all!

please let me know that ,,,,,,the status in ypur immi account is still aplication recieved or its changed now

Hello Andy, yes, I've got a case officer already and ask for further information twice, first on 18/02 and second on 29/03

How about you?

File opened on 04/03/2016 - Requested info - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - No Updates yet

Will you able to tell me when did they check your case when they 1st asked for additional info ? (18/02/2016)