Hi chemtech, I lodged my transition 186 in January this year. My MA told me I didn't need to do form 80. That was after I'd spent two evenings filling it out! He has lodged my decision ready application and I've not heard anything, so I assume no news is good news. I did get the declaration form via email last week, to say that you have no payed for favour for visa nomination etc.

Hi Rememan, as far as I know it is a requirement for ENS 186 application. But since you are being represented by a MA, might as well trust in what they do. I didn't go for a MA so I had the freedom on attaching documents to my online application and since I read from the DIBP website that it should be supplied, I just filled it up and send it off. I believe they read my form 80 as they have questioned my work that was over 10 years old. That was the cause of the delay in my application.

Hi Everyone,

The day has finally come :) Just received the most awaited news of my life (well the second most awaited, first being my daughter's birth!) Our visa was granted this morning. There is more relief than anything else. What seemed an eternity passed without much of an incident (Apart from my depressing rants.) My Migration Agent is an angel. She was realistic, calm and thorough and professional throughout the process and I can't thank them enough as they are also my employers.

Our joy has no bounds and finally feel what a many must have felt on this forum and how all of you will feel in a very near future. I must thank you all for being so courteous to each other in time of need. I thank you all for being a support system and most importantly a knowledge base. This forum is great, let's keep it that way. Thanks to the moderators of the Excel Sheet which is a great tool.

Here are some of the details you may be interested in:

Nomination and Visa Lodged - 13/09/2015 (Yep, we lodged on a 13th, didn't care that much about luck)

Nomination approved (No documents requested) on 23 March 2016

Visa approved (No documents requested) 04 April 2016

Nominated Occupation - Other Information and Business professionals (nec)

Processing centre - New South Wales

I had two different case officers each for nomination and visa as a part of the new compliance system for HR countries and hence Nom and Visa were granted apart from each other.

Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder. I will be hear.

Once again, thank you and Good luck.

Congrats!!! That is really an exciting news

Good morning everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Good Morning Everyone...

Some applications from late September has recently approved. Finger crossed for today. No documents asked in my case so either there is nothing required or CO has not yet get a chance to look at my file. I may get approval or may be asked for extra documents in week or two.

All the best for who are expecting good news today

204 days is longest processing time for September 176 is average.

I am okay to wait 204 days... hell I am ok to wait 304 days.. just tell me how much I have to wait IMMI... I am okay with it...

But this uncertainty and hope of getting it at any moment is giving me an OCD to check this forum and my email every 30 minutes... :P

Edited by Jusque

I am okay to wait 204 days... hell I am ok to wait 304 days.. just tell me how much I have to wait IMMI... I am okay with it...

But this uncertainty and hope of getting it at any moment is giving me an OCD to check this forum and my email every 30 minutes... :P

I agree! Not knowing is the craziest part :/ Hang in there! Anytime now they will finish August and September

Good Morning Everyone...

Some applications from late September has recently approved. Finger crossed for today. No documents asked in my case so either there is nothing required or CO has not yet get a chance to look at my file. I may get approval or may be asked for extra documents in week or two.

All the best for who are expecting good news today

Hello Sheila !

So what is the status so far ? Is it application received or ? Under assessment ?

Hi everyone,

At the time of my visa application I was in Australia for less than one year, now I have been in Australia over a year and my visa has not yet been assessed, would I be required to submit Australian police checks?

Thanks...