Hi Everyone,

The day has finally come :) Just received the most awaited news of my life (well the second most awaited, first being my daughter's birth!) Our visa was granted this morning. There is more relief than anything else. What seemed an eternity passed without much of an incident (Apart from my depressing rants.) My Migration Agent is an angel. She was realistic, calm and thorough and professional throughout the process and I can't thank them enough as they are also my employers.

Our joy has no bounds and finally feel what a many must have felt on this forum and how all of you will feel in a very near future. I must thank you all for being so courteous to each other in time of need. I thank you all for being a support system and most importantly a knowledge base. This forum is great, let's keep it that way. Thanks to the moderators of the Excel Sheet which is a great tool.

Here are some of the details you may be interested in:

Nomination and Visa Lodged - 13/09/2015 (Yep, we lodged on a 13th, didn't care that much about luck)

Nomination approved (No documents requested) on 23 March 2016

Visa approved (No documents requested) 04 April 2016

Nominated Occupation - Other Information and Business professionals (nec)

Processing centre - New South Wales

I had two different case officers each for nomination and visa as a part of the new compliance system for HR countries and hence Nom and Visa were granted apart from each other.

Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder. I will be hear.

Once again, thank you and Good luck.

Congratulations mate!!!!

Have a great life ahead best of luck..

Hi Everyone,

The day has finally come :) Just received the most awaited news of my life (well the second most awaited, first being my daughter's birth!) Our visa was granted this morning. There is more relief than anything else. What seemed an eternity passed without much of an incident (Apart from my depressing rants.) My Migration Agent is an angel. She was realistic, calm and thorough and professional throughout the process and I can't thank them enough as they are also my employers.

Our joy has no bounds and finally feel what a many must have felt on this forum and how all of you will feel in a very near future. I must thank you all for being so courteous to each other in time of need. I thank you all for being a support system and most importantly a knowledge base. This forum is great, let's keep it that way. Thanks to the moderators of the Excel Sheet which is a great tool.

Nomination and Visa Lodged - 13/09/2015 (Yep, we lodged on a 13th, didn't care that much about luck)

I had two different case officers each for nomination and visa as a part of the new compliance system for HR countries and hence Nom and Visa were granted apart from each other.

Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder. I will be hear.

It seems after your rant, the prayers have been accepted and the final news have come through. I am really happy for you mate. [emoji3][emoji106]

Hi Everyone,

congrats!!

Hi Everyone,

WOW - Great News - I'm also waiting for some ... Please pray for me :)

Best of Luck for your future endeavors.

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for you .... I have applied my nomination on 28th August 2015 - Filled open on 04/03/2016 - Requested more documentation - submitted on 15/03/2016 But i applied my visa on 02/03/2016 - does it mean i have to wait for another 6 months to get my visa approved or will they look at both my files simultaneously ?

Hi Everyone,

Congrats @abhvor87700! :)

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations [emoji3]

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Hey Andy, The Thumb-rule is that each application takes the about 6 months to be considered for approval. However, if you nomination is approved and if the same case officer has been allocated with your visa file, chances are that they may consider both files together. However, it is a BIG "if" I wish I had a better answer for you. All the best.

I have a question for you .... I have applied my nomination on 28th August 2015 - Filled open on 04/03/2016 - Requested more documentation - submitted on 15/03/2016 But i applied my visa on 02/03/2016 - does it mean i have to wait for another 6 months to get my visa approved or will they look at both my files simultaneously ?

Unfortunatly yes for 95%, if you lucky then 5% are chances (if your visa file allocated to same team with same CO).

Hi Everyone,

Many Congratulations!

COngratulation abhvor87700.. quick question after nomination get approve what is the status in immi account? it will will show application received or Assessment in progress?

Hey Andy, The Thumb-rule is that each application takes the about 6 months to be considered for approval. However, if you nomination is approved and if the same case officer has been allocated with your visa file, chances are that they may consider both files together. However, it is a BIG "if" I wish I had a better answer for you. All the best.

COngratulation abhvor87700.. quick question after nomination get approve what is the status in immi account? it will will show application received or Assessment in progress?

I can speak for me. It was "Application Received " until this morning when I checked. I had setup alert so, received an email saying that the application status had changed. When I logged in again, it showed up as "finalised" so It went straight from Application received to finalised. This is not that un-common though.

All the best.

It will still show "application received" unless you have been asked for additional info/docs.

I can speak for me. It was "Application Received " until this morning when I checked. I had setup alert so, received an email saying that the application status had changed. When I logged in again, it showed up as "finalised" so It went straight from Application received to finalised. This is not that un-common though.

All the best.

Congrats!

Hi Everyone,

Congrats .........all the best for rest of your plans

Hi Everyone,

Great news, very happy for you. Many congratulations. I know its a big relief after we get visa. I understand how you must have felt when you saw the finalized status. Enjoy your day