Today, I have lunch with my MA. He told me since they are a lot of transition 186 application due to the policy changed in July 2013, A lot of people applied 457 before July 2013 so it causes a lot of transition 186 visa applied in August, September and October 2015z

Also, my MA told me a lot of junk mail sent to NSW PESE to check the processing time. I suggest you guys don't send blank email to NSW PESE anymore, because it will only cause delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said Benny,,,only send email worth sending :/

Today, I have lunch with my MA. He told me since they are a lot of transition 186 application due to the policy changed in July 2013, A lot of people applied 457 before July 2013 so it causes a lot of transition 186 visa applied in August, September and October 2015z

Also, my MA told me a lot of junk mail sent to NSW PESE to check the processing time. I suggest you guys don't send blank email to NSW PESE anymore, because it will only cause delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What delay can cause an AUTOMATIC email, come on?

They are just freaking slow, especially with 187s.

That email address is use to communicate with case offices. If a lot of blank email sent to this email, case officers need a lot of time to delete it. The more time they speed on delete junk mail, the less time for processing.

u still around here mate. if i was u i would have been in the mental hospital. good luck mate i pray for u.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I'm about to get in one of those I think... Nomination lodged back in May '15, approved in October, Visa lodged in early November, still no news about it, not even processing it ("Application received").

Didn't want to risk my Application before knowing the outcome of the Nomination but never thought it would take another 6 months for it... :wacko:

I'm about to get in one of those I think... Nomination lodged back in May '15, approved in October, Visa lodged in early November, still no news about it, not even processing it ("Application received").

Didn't want to risk my Application before knowing the outcome of the Nomination but never thought it would take another 6 months for it... :wacko:

It is round the corner Julie... Good luck every body for Today

Cheers

That email address is use to communicate with case offices. If a lot of blank email sent to this email, case officers need a lot of time to delete it. The more time they speed on delete junk mail, the less time for processing.

Honestly, I still don't believe this is one of the causes of the slow process, sounds like a kind of alibi.