Did not see your timeline in the spreadsheet mate? Go Go Go DIBP!!!! Finish those Augusters and Septembers file ASAP and give us some good news!

Only 60 percent September , 77 percent for August plantations finalized . Still a lot pending in Sep and August. Hope we get good news in coming 2 weeks I think

Only 60 percent September , 77 percent for August plantations finalized . Still a lot pending in Sep and August. Hope we get good news in coming 2 weeks I think

@ Sheila u might rite but I guess there r lots PR approved out side this forum, we don't know them.

Indeed the wait is longerrrrrrr

Nomination Sept 15, 2015

Visa: October 22, 2015

Request additional Doc March 19, 2016

Submitted March 22, 2016

Haisstt.. :arghh:

One fellow who submitted application on 30 Sept was asked for additional documents yesterday. so It means they are processing end Sep now.

One fellow who submitted application on 30 Sept was asked for additional documents yesterday. so It means they are processing end Sep now.

Yes mostly they are processing the September and first week of October.. also it may vary on what team or CO who is working for each one of us.. :)

How many applicant is in your application? You will get it this week or next I assume. pray for you.

All the best for applicants expecting decisions this week

Good morning all.

Another day in line.... Here's my questions of the day...

1. Any more strikes on the horizon?

2. Are the PENDING applications in August and September still pending or because applicant has been declined or not thought about updating their status after receiving the golden ticket?

3. Some applications have been granted for October, and in this month their appear to be less applications than August and September. Does this mean things are speeding up?

4. There are no applications declined on the spreadsheet? I suspect these are the ones that continue to say PENDING?

Good luck all.... lets hope things progress today...

I feel like I have been on a long journey...

hi felix

certainly some people left without letting us know that they got the golden ticket. some others got rejected then they never came back. just like if someone gets rejected they are very upset so that they dont come here on the forum. but i dont think there are many rejects

immi messed up with timeline this time. a lot of august file not been finalised but they concentrating october files. so u cant really guess whats going on

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW