Guys i just noticed that my salary is 4$ short from the yearly income it should have been 63000 before i got oayrise in nov last year. I got paid 62996$ any suggestions please.

How do you know that 63000 is minimum salary for 457 ? what is source of this information

Hello All,

I will really appreciate, if someone can answer my question - has anyone done TRA ( Trade Recognition AUSTRALIA for any role or ICT CUSTOMER OFFICER ROLE ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Good morning all.

Another day in line.... Here's my questions of the day...

1. Any more strikes on the horizon?

2. Are the PENDING applications in August and September still pending or because applicant has been declined or not thought about updating their status after receiving the golden ticket?

3. Some applications have been granted for October, and in this month their appear to be less applications than August and September. Does this mean things are speeding up?

4. There are no applications declined on the spreadsheet? I suspect these are the ones that continue to say PENDING?

Good luck all.... lets hope things progress today...

I feel like I have been on a long journey...

Good morning all.

Another day in line.... Here's my questions of the day...

1. Any more strikes on the horizon?

2. Are the PENDING applications in August and September still pending or because applicant has been declined or not thought about updating their status after receiving the golden ticket? not sure in this case...may be lack of notifications regarding outcome or may be it is still pending.....

3. Some applications have been granted for October, and in this month their appear to be less applications than August and September. Does this mean things are speeding up? - I hope that is true and we can files processing nov by end of apr....

4. There are no applications declined on the spreadsheet? I suspect these are the ones that continue to say PENDING?- not sure

Good luck all.... lets hope things progress today...

I feel like I have been on a long journey...

hope all work out well today and may be we receive significant number of approval today to ensure things are working well...

good luck all...

Hi , every one new to this form and nice to see here that every one is praying to get visa and moreover praying for others visa to be granted so that his or her file gets closer , gives great strength for people sailing on same boat , good luck for everyone , hope today it rains from immi

nom 4 nov , visa 24 nov :both eagerly waiting

Morning everyone. I was recently sent the 'Declaration Form - Paying for Visa Sponsorship' document to sign by my MA. Obviously this form is fairly standard and fine to sign however I just wondered if this was standard practice for applications submitted prior to December 2015 (when the rules changed)?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Morning everyone. I was recently sent the 'Declaration Form - Paying for Visa Sponsorship' document to sign by my MA. Obviously this form is fairly standard and fine to sign however I just wondered if this was standard practice for applications submitted prior to December 2015 (when the rules changed)?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

My applications were submitted before Dec, CO didn't ask until now.

Hi @Sheila i guess i should have explained in a better way.

$63000 (gross) i work for per annum. I got paid $4 less. So the gross salary on my payg is 62996 instead of $63000 .

Will this be an issue

hi Jacboaug2016,

someone said here -can't remember the exact source or legal basis they gave- that when it comes to salaries IMMI is usually fine if the difference is less than $2,000. You can probably find the original post if you do some research within this forum thread.

@ DownToThewire From 14 the December every aplicants have fill in declaration form. I asked my MA he said it's not for me , I applied oct2015.

Did not see your timeline in the spreadsheet mate? Go Go Go DIBP!!!! Finish those Augusters and Septembers file ASAP and give us some good news!