Update. I just received an email for additional information. They require evidence of English language for my wife. She has a diploma conducted in English which I had attached. They must have missed it somehow.

Supposedly my employer has some info to provide too. I havent seen my boss yet to confirm this.

Congrats to All that recently received their PR.

Today marks 6 months since nomination. C'mon Immigration!!

Nom & Visa Date: 24 Sept 2015.

Update. I just received an email for additional information. They require evidence of English language for my wife. She has a diploma conducted in English which I had attached. They must have missed it somehow.

Supposedly my employer has some info to provide too. I havent seen my boss yet to confirm this.

Congrats mate, this means you have case officer. Submit the documents as soon as possible...

Can you share which processing centre? thank you...

Hi guys, I m sooooo happy to share the good news. Both of nom and visa granted a hour ago. Waiting Game has finished, hahaha! Many thanks to those who gave me a lot of support. Benny your one will come this afternoon or next week. And pray for those who are still waiting hard. Be strong. Happy Easter. Could somebody edit my status in spreadsheet please? PS: My notification email from immi acct comes after my Ma call me. The status in immi acct changed may delay.

Hi guys, I m sooooo happy to share the good news. Both of nom and visa granted a hour ago. Waiting Game has finished, hahaha! Many thanks to those who gave me a lot of support. Benny your one will come this afternoon or next week. And pray for those who are still waiting hard. Be strong. Happy Easter. Could somebody edit my status in spreadsheet please? PS: My notification email from immi acct comes after my Ma call me. The status in immi acct changed may delay.

congratulations Momo

Congrats Momo...can you share which processing centre?

Have a great Easter break! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, the same team...

So...VIC processing centre is working...come on come on...

Guys who requested documents on 20/02...today must be our day, right?

bennyluke,you have everyones blessing. u are such a good guy and u deserve good news TODAY!i am sure you will b grant TODAY!

and congrats MOMO!

good news i heared is due to caution abt terror sttack,they have delayed the strike including border and immi section.

agagin! best luck everyon!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Congratulations

Congratulations, enjoy! So good to have some relief heading in to the long weekend :D

What do you guys mean you got a Medicare card on a 457. I was under the impression we weren't eligible. Am I missing something?

No, when you applied 186 visa, you can get Medicare.

many many congrates to u momo and bennyluk next our turn

bennyluke,you have everyones blessing. u are such a good guy and u deserve good news TODAY!i am sure you will b grant TODAY!

and congrats MOMO!

good news i heared is due to caution abt terror sttack,they have delayed the strike including border and immi section.

agagin! best luck everyon!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks, remember @Yolanda1202 @august17 @rammasingh22

We are the next.

I told ya. U benny and share were always in my prayer. U guys waited so long

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

That would be wonderful! Is there a link or more documentation that explain the details?

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/3101-1306en.pdf

Use this form if you are:

• a migrant living in Australia

• applying for permanent residency and living in Australia (check this)

• a visitor to Australia

• an Australian citizen returning to live in Australia

• a New Zealand citizen living in Australia, or

• a permanent resident visa holder (previously enrolled) returningto live in Australia.

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/3101-1306en.pdf

Use this form if you are:

• a migrant living in Australia

• applying for permanent residency and living in Australia (check this)

• a visitor to Australia

• an Australian citizen returning to live in Australia

• a New Zealand citizen living in Australia, or

• a permanent resident visa holder (previously enrolled) returningto live in Australia.

OMG Benny , Thanks a lot. I was surprised that we have already eligible to apply for medicare