Hi Guys, cant wait to share the good news. Just got our PR granted!!!!!

It took 7yrs and 6 months, finally, we are Australia permanent resident! Thank you for everyone here support and help, so lucky to find this platform, making the long waiting game much easier.

My timeline:

Nomi & visa lodged: 8 August 2015,

Doc requested: 11 Feb 2016

Nomi granted: 16 March 2016

Paid 2VAC:16 March 2016

Visa granted: 23 March 2016!!!

WA, got 3 different COs for each step.

Yeah!!!!

Congratulations mate.. u waited so long

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Just if anyone is curious as to why certain nomination and visas even if lodged on the same day are getting approved days apart.

Here is the reason why - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/immigration-department-insider-organised-500000-visa-scam/news-story/2467732fd2b6d76044fbb02091f9727c

After this case, DIBP honchos decided to seperate the two processes for random applications. Most applicants are oblivious to the fact that the application changes so many hands now after this incident took place. One bad fish.....

Hello Guys,

Visa was granted today.

Lodged Visa and Nom on 02/09/2015

Finalised on 23/03/2016

Vic processing centre.

No documents requested

Congrats.

Just if anyone is curious as to why certain nomination and visas even if lodged on the same day are getting approved days apart.

Here is the reason why - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/immigration-department-insider-organised-500000-visa-scam/news-story/2467732fd2b6d76044fbb02091f9727c

After this case, DIBP honchos decided to seperate the two processes for random applications. Most applicants are oblivious to the fact that the application changes so many hands now after this incident took place. One bad fish.....

Link provided looks like a virus

Please can you inbox me with the article. Can't open it due to news subscription

Declaration Form – Paying for

visa sponsorship

I have just received an email from immigration - asking me to sign declaration form ? What is this ?>

I have read and understood ‘Paying for visa sponsorship – Declaration Requirement’ as provided

in the document checklist relevant to this application, that sets out section 245AS of the Migration Act

1958 (the Act) which prohibits offering to provide or providing a benefit in return for the occurrence

of a ‘sponsorship-related event’, and the definition of ‘sponsorship related event’ in s 245AQ of that

Act.

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

constitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that the declaration I have made, as the primary applicant for this application,

also extends to any person who is identified as a person that has made this combined

application with me.

Please someone help me with this ?

Declaration Form – Paying for

visa sponsorship

I have just received an email from immigration - asking me to sign declaration form ? What is this ?>

I have read and understood ‘Paying for visa sponsorship – Declaration Requirement’ as provided

in the document checklist relevant to this application, that sets out section 245AS of the Migration Act

1958 (the Act) which prohibits offering to provide or providing a benefit in return for the occurrence

of a ‘sponsorship-related event’, and the definition of ‘sponsorship related event’ in s 245AQ of that

Act.

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

constitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that the declaration I have made, as the primary applicant for this application,

also extends to any person who is identified as a person that has made this combined

application with me.

Please someone help me with this ?

after 14th of December 2015 every applicant n employer have to sign a declaration form..