Hello ...... I just want to know that ....my employer sponsered one more guy with me after six months and he got only one years visa when he applied first time .....and when i applied for ens on 25 sep ,he also applied for more visa ........he got 3 years more visa last week ........now co will take less time on my file bcz all the documents are same of both of our files( employer documents) .....i know that its silly ques but .....bcz when immi gave him visa they allready checked the employer requierments and all the paper work was same bcz we have same ma......pls reply .....bcz small hopes are looking very big nowwwww....thanks

To be honest, I don't think so. Even the same company, I have seen different case officers even different processing centre.

Also, I don't know why your friend got one year visa. normally, ,visa 186 is 5 years.

What matters is your present employer that is nominating you. As long as you have the pay info previous employment counts for experience.

Good Luck.

Actually I am applying through the Direct Entry. I have not yet worked for the employer who is sponsoring me. Currently i am working in my own country as a dentist!

I have all the reference letters but not all pay slips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi friends

what does means training bench marks

Employers sponsoring under the 457 visa scheme are required to meet a number of requirements before they can be approved as a sponsor.One such requirement is the need to demonstrate their contribution and commitment to the training of Australians by satisfying one of the “training benchmarks” outlined by DIAC.This article will explain the 2 training benchmarks set by DIAC, as well as seek to address frequently asked questions and provide examples of training which can be counted towards satisfying the benchmarks.The Training BenchmarksAt present there a 2 possible training benchmarks, and an employer must meet 1 of these benchmarks:

1. Employers pay 2 percent of payroll (incurred in the last 12 months) expenditure to an industry training fund related to the employer’s business.

1. Employers spend 1 percent of payroll (incurred in the last 12 months) on training their Australian citizen or permanent resident employees.

Both benchmarks require that the employer also makes a commitment to continue their expenditure required by the benchmark for each financial year that they remain a sponsor. Businesses operating in Australia for less than 12 months (at the time when the application is considered) who cannot satisfy A or B can instead submit a plan in which they outline how they will meet 1 of the training benchmarks within the next year. The plan must be auditable, it must clearly explain the intended expenditure to meet either of the benchmarks and it must show the employer’s clear intention to implement the plan.

To be honest, I don't think so. Even the same company, I have seen different case officers even different processing centre.

Also, I don't know why your friend got one year visa. normally, ,visa 186 is 5 years.

how benny,i am always wondering what happens after five years?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Employers sponsoring under the 457 visa scheme are required to meet a number of requirements before they can be approved as a sponsor.One such requirement is the need to demonstrate their contribution and commitment to the training of Australians by satisfying one of the “training benchmarks” outlined by DIAC.This article will explain the 2 training benchmarks set by DIAC, as well as seek to address frequently asked questions and provide examples of training which can be counted towards satisfying the benchmarks.The Training BenchmarksAt present there a 2 possible training benchmarks, and an employer must meet 1 of these benchmarks:

1. Employers pay 2 percent of payroll (incurred in the last 12 months) expenditure to an industry training fund related to the employer’s business.

1. Employers spend 1 percent of payroll (incurred in the last 12 months) on training their Australian citizen or permanent resident employees.

Both benchmarks require that the employer also makes a commitment to continue their expenditure required by the benchmark for each financial year that they remain a sponsor. Businesses operating in Australia for less than 12 months (at the time when the application is considered) who cannot satisfy A or B can instead submit a plan in which they outline how they will meet 1 of the training benchmarks within the next year. The plan must be auditable, it must clearly explain the intended expenditure to meet either of the benchmarks and it must show the employer’s clear intention to implement the plan.

thank you so much

how benny,i am always wondering what happens after five years?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

• travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

• stay in Australia indefinitely

He got 457 visa this time bro bcz he got one year 457 first time when he applied .....but my friend now it will be easy from me bcz immi allready check the nomination papers of my co worker ...and all the documents are same in our application

He got 457 visa this time bro bcz he got one year 457 first time when he applied .....but my friend now it will be easy from me bcz immi allready check the nomination papers of my co worker ...and all the documents are same in our application

457 and 186 are totally different. Different processing centre and different team.

@bennyluk in terms of training benchmarks do you know how they catagorise the training? We have an external business consultant who trains and advises the senior management team as well as a graphic designer who gives training to our in house staff. Will their invoices/ costs count for training? I know that the consultant is accredited but the Graphic Designer is not affiliated with any training programmes.

FINALLY!!!!!! Just sharing the news, guys! Finally got my PR today :)

It sucks that I still have two patients today, before being able to celebrate!!!!!!

August files, hold on tied. It is coming

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist

@bennyluk in terms of training benchmarks do you know how they catagorise the training? We have an external business consultant who trains and advises the senior management team as well as a graphic designer who gives training to our in house staff. Will their invoices/ costs count for training? I know that the consultant is accredited but the Graphic Designer is not affiliated with any training programmes.

Sorry, I don't know.

You'd better ask MA...

It sucks that I still have two patients today, before being able to celebrate!!!!!!

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist

Great !!!!! Congratulations

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist

Congrats

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist

Finally a good news today. Congrats!!!!

congratulations! Enjoy your new life. Don't know what co is think? 33 days since docs requested! Come on!

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist