I have another query and I hope you all can help.

For my work experience in my 186 visa application, I have submitted Work Experience References from all my previous and current employers which mentions all the necessary information including the fact that I was paid a salary of so and so during my work. Now the problem is, a couple of my previous employers paid me in cash and did not give me any payslips.

I just wanted to ask, will that be an issue? If the experience references are detailed enough, does the DIBP still ask for pay slips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MA just send me the following email, do you guys know what this means?

"A case officer at the DIBP has looked at the nomination application and has asked for clarification about the terms of your employment. "

Tks

For my work experience in my 186 visa application, I have submitted Work Experience References from all my previous and current employers which mentions all the necessary information including the fact that I was paid a salary of so and so during my work. Now the problem is, a couple of my previous employers paid me in cash and did not give me any payslips.

I just wanted to ask, will that be an issue? If the experience references are detailed enough, does the DIBP still ask for pay slips?

If you are applying 186 transition than you only need to show the payslip from your current employee, not the reference

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

My MA just send me the following email, do you guys know what this means?

"A case officer at the DIBP has looked at the nomination application and has asked for clarification about the terms of your employment. "

Tks

Means you have case officer already and ask for modify your contract.

HI All,

I have been falling this thread since my lodgement of application. really impressive stuff.

I have a query regarding ENS,

IF you have applied for ENS 186 and while you are waiting for outcome if you company name gets changed then will it be any effect on ENS Application?

Hi All,

I have been following the Thread, I want to share a good news. My PR got granted on friday.

Timelines:

Nomination and Visa : 01 Oct 2015

Visa Grant : 19 Mar 2015 (5 months and 19 days)

No Document Requested

Thanks Everyone for all the info in the thread during long wait !!!

Congratulations! you are the lucky one. enjoy the freedom.

Means you have case officer already and ask for modify your contract.

Benny, I think you can answer my question. Do they ask applicant to amend the contract even tho if is full time permanent job ? It is written full time permanent employment in my contract .

Thanks

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

If you are applying 186 transition than you only need to show the payslip from your current employee, not the reference

I am applying through the Direct Entry route. I have attached pay slips from my current employer but two of my old employers did not issue me pay slips. Will the DIBP ask for them as well??

Will highly appreciate your help.

Benny, I think you can answer my question. Do they ask applicant to amend the contract even tho if is full time permanent job ? It is written full time permanent employment in my contract .

Thanks

Please check early post, someone asked for amend the terms and conditions, e.g. change sick leave from 5 days to 10 days.

I am applying through the Direct Entry route. I have attached pay slips from my current employer but two of my old employers did not issue me pay slips. Will the DIBP ask for them as well??

No they don't ask. Just reference letters will be enough. Only current employment details required ...

Quention please...

After the nomination gets approved how long until the visa application approval normally? Can they ask for more details after nomination is approved? What documents would they ask? Thanks

If you are lucky, you will have it at the same time.

Yes, they will ask for more details. I think you need to check timeline and early post, a lot of people requested visa documents e.g. IELTS or English fee, body check, AFP etc.

Do you have any other proof to prove your employement?

What matters is your present employer that is nominating you. As long as you have the pay info previous employment counts for experience.

Good Luck.

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 14 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

Hello ...... I just want to know that ....my employer sponsered one more guy with me after six months and he got only one years visa when he applied first time .....and when i applied for ens on 25 sep ,he also applied for more visa ........he got 3 years more visa last week ........now co will take less time on my file bcz all the documents are same of both of our files( employer documents) .....i know that its silly ques but .....bcz when immi gave him visa they allready checked the employer requierments and all the paper work was same bcz we have same ma......pls reply .....bcz small hopes are looking very big nowwwww....thanks

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 14 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

Please don't send too much blank email to DIBP....

This cause delays in processing...

Do you have any other proof to prove your employement?

Not really. The only proof we get is a contract and then an employment reference. Nothing else. Payslips are given by some organization and many private dental surgeries dont give any pay slips!