thanks! i know it's hard to tell... but have been so frustrated really hope to end this asap

thank you again

Hi, very hard to tell. In general DIBP process visa based on visa lodgement day(means 6 month +), but I have observed some exceptions in this forum.

You may check that some people whose nomination was approved got their visa approval quicker. Bottom line: there is no strict rule in your case, you may get it before or after easter.

Hi All,

"Greetings"

i am new to this forum,

Can you guys kindly advise me when can i get an invite for the EOI submitted by me.

Points - 65

Date of EOI submission - 23 September 2015 16:09 PM

Profession applied for - Accountant

Last date cut off as per Skillselect 17 february 2016 - 23 September 01.09 AM (for 65 points)

Kindly help me out on the above

Thanks in Advance :)

Hi All,

"Greetings"

i am new to this forum,

Can you guys kindly advise me when can i get an invite for the EOI submitted by me.

Points - 65

Date of EOI submission - 23 September 2015 16:09 PM

Profession applied for - Accountant

Last date cut off as per Skillselect 17 february 2016 - 23 September 01.09 AM (for 65 points)

Kindly help me out on the above

Thanks in Advance :)

Hi @nitroG wrong forum mate. We are all ENS applicants here. May be you are looking for 189s?

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys and Gals! Just passing by as I got swamped with workload for the past 2-3 weeks...

Happy to know that most of the August applicants have been finalized and September applicants are getting grants too.

Congratulations to all who were granted PR, and Good luck on those who are still waiting.. :)

Good morning all, Jazz and Ricky. Yes 6 months mark reached today we have right to contact Immi but I do not like to contact as per my analysis CO already allocated any point of time pick our files guys. I think 6 people in the forum lodged visa around 10 th September. Guys 3 days are important turn on your moiblies who knows CO might pass good news I am very excited and frustrated .

Good morning all, Jazz and Ricky. Yes 6 months mark reached today we have right to contact Immi but I do not like to contact as per my analysis CO already allocated any point of time pick our files guys. I think 6 people in the forum lodged visa around 10 th September. Guys 3 days are important turn on your moiblies who knows CO might pass good news I am very excited and frustrated .

@Markw2015 and @TyronG thanks heaps yes stay positive we could be lucky in next 5 days