Hey, have you figured this out yet? You helped me a great deal. I have been checking the other doc for weeks wondering why it wasn't being updated. I want to also update my info. :( In the mean time if others are updating theirs I suppose it helps. I applied 7th September 2015 both nomination and application. They've approved a 3rd and 4th September. I hope I'm next week :D

Sorry , did not understand you. Have you received PR?

Morning Everyone :) been following this good forum for such a long time, you guys are amazing. Now I have a problem looking for help[emoji14]

I called Immi NSW today, good news is a lady checked she said CO is allocated and looking at my case right now.

However, I asked I didn't do medical check, should i wait till CO contact me to provide me the HAP ID ( my MA said) ? The lady said no you need generate by yourself.

I looked at the website it does said you should wait, but i saw many people in this forum did my themselves after lodgment.

So please tell me what should i do, should i generate right now? or wait till CO contact ?

thank you very much !!! and Have a nice day[emoji14]

TIMELINE: VISA& NOM 31/08/2015 NSW CO allocated.

We have been suggesting everyone to lodge a complete application. When u wait for case officer to resopond it delays ur application 1 month. U should do ur medical NOW. Try generating a HAP if u cant ask MA.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

just a quick question. if we applied through MA, can we call IMMI by ourself to check the status?

@09SEP, Yes you can call but it is better to wait for a week as they are doing early sep and my MA said my file will be picked up with 1-2wk and I applied on 14th. If possible you might get within this wk or next wk

Sheila im on 184th day. I would wait 2 more weeks

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

That means 35 more days..... that is too much...!!!

just a quick question. if we applied through MA, can we call IMMI by ourself to check the status?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Yes Immi processing September files latest grant seen yesterday 8 Sep Nom and Visa. So i am expecting by this Saturday more early Sep GRANTS.

@aussiepr,09sep and Jazz will get good news soon.

If it is same like in 8th march they decide 8 sep file so with this rationale i should get approved on 29 march ... as i applied 29 sep ...!!

That means 35 more days..... that is too much...!!!

Just think about the people who waited more than 200 days. Eventhough 4 of ky friends got pr within 4 to 5 months who applied 6 months before me. We are in bad time.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Just think about the people who waited more than 200 days. Eventhough 4 of ky friends got pr within 4 to 5 months who applied 6 months before me. We are in bad time.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

You should have got on 7th march so max next week you will get

just got it!!!!PR come!

I really really can believe it!

really appreciate you guys giving alots suport!

timeline as my signature,plus 29 feb doc required。

9/3 visa granted

Congratulations