Immi website says it all. Visa options are easier in less populated states. Most state sponsored visas are approved in SA, WA, NSW REGIONAL.

Regional areas provide 187, not 186.

And it actually takes longer for us then for 186 applicant, as I can see on this forum -.-

On "our" thread we've got just approvals from first half of August applicants, you guys under 186 are already on September files!

Please immi approve benny and others waiting after submittingthe docs

Tell me about it also 3 August submitted docs requested 17/2 to case officer. (That they already had but said corrupt ) feel unfair hv to wait again.

Pls August files for us who hv co & given docs

Regional areas provide 187, not 186.

And it actually takes longer for us then for 186 applicant, as I can see on this forum -.-

On "our" thread we've got just approvals from first half of August applicants, you guys under 186 are already on September files!

Ill take iasue with that and i also , never said regional isnt 187 or 186 is not done or it is.

But in regional areas as well you can apply for 457 and later go for ens 186. Its not that if you in regional so you cannot apply 186 via 457.

Ali is very, very, very stressed :laugh:

Man, there's people from July's batch still waiting for visa and August's ones are not even completed yet, then it's September's time!

Most likely you need to wait 'til April (and I will do as well), calm down xD

Hope October application will b start end of this month or next month..best wishes for all pending files.

nomination n visa October 2015, NSW

To be honest with u. Im september first week im not even expecting anything until end of next week. If i was october applicant i would expect april for my application

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

@Jazz - what's the average time taken to grant a visa after nomination approval and no request for documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you asked this @Goan firstly are you from Goa just curious i love goa and its people. Beautiful place it is.

Now to your question just imagine there are 20 workers in our office 10 persons gets enrolment forms to screen once the screening is done it is damn forwarded to the rest 10 hr to process interviews . see if hr is busy with previous work she would look at the screening applications when she's done with the previous work load now straight answer to your question it won't take too long after the nomination is approved say maximum 1 week 2 weeks

Written via Samsung speak and write.

Edited by Jazzcrave

@Jazz - what's the average time taken to grant a visa after nomination approval and no request for documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if its transition and u applied same day mostly people get pr at the same time of their nomination approval. If u are direct entry and again applied same day nomi and visa its not unusual to grant ur pr after a week or so after ur nomination approval.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Looks like someone is messing around with the Timeline sheet. I could see many applicants in September but there are only a few now! August tab has also been messed with. Could the admin of the sheet restore it? Greatly appreciated. It is a great tool to anticipate your grant period so let's use it responsibly.

Looks like someone is messing around with the Timeline sheet. I could see many applicants in September but there are only a few now! August tab has also been messed with. Could the admin of the sheet restore it? Greatly appreciated. It is a great tool to anticipate your grant period so let's use it responsibly.

Thats why i said admin should edit and let it be read only for others