Don't know why my ma didn't tell me can choose 7, 14 or 28days to submit the doc. they just told me that co will receive a notification once they uploaded the files. and co will contact me anytime within 28 days.

Hi all,

My employer didn't submit all the documentation when they sent in my application in August. Immigration requested additional documentation for the nomination. I think it was payslips, training records etc. I spoke to immigration on the phone and the told me that they provide the employer with either 7, 14 or 28 days to submit this documentation. If the documentation is submitted sooner they still don't look at it until after the 7, 14 or 28 days has lapsed as its pushed back in a queue. They try to encourage employers to submit everything when they provide the application, unfortunately my employer was lazy. This is probably why so many people are waiting ages once they submit their additional information. Its probably best to check with your MA or company and see what time frame they were given. My employer submitted the documents one week later but I will have to wait another 3 weeks for them to be looked at as they were given 28 days to respond.

One question guys

will monitiring of a business impact to the 186 application. we had a monitoring last year and the result was satisfactory....some says immi takes easy while accessing the file while other says they will go in details.

2nd12th

One question guys

will monitiring of a business impact to the 186 application. we had a monitoring last year and the result was satisfactory....some says immi takes easy while accessing the file while other says they will go in details.

2nd12th

Depending on what tupe of businessis it amd how many people habe been sponsored in past and current sponsored and current visa application. Give details to better understand thanks

Current processing time is 6-8 months if your lucky open your file in 6 months

Just want to clarify that "CO assigned" != "CO actively looks into your documents"

CO may be assigned but documents may lay in his queue for some time

Depending on what tupe of businessis it amd how many people habe been sponsored in past and current sponsored and current visa application. Give details to better understand thanks

We r a restaurant and jus got two sponsor till now

2nd12th

Thanks Mark2015 and Faol for the reply. Guess I should go hibernate like a bear until July . still has many months to go. All thanks to my agent who submitted wrong application and wasted 5 months of my time . Re submitted correct application on Jan. -_-"'