Hey buddy you write ur timeline everytime u lost. Why dont u make a signature

Na i dont write everytime. Im using tapatalk mobile app. They have sign option. U will often see people posting here and at the bottom it says using tapatalk iphone or something like that. I just changed it to my timeline date

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Na i dont write everytime. Im using tapatalk mobile app. They have sign option. U will often see people posting here and at the bottom it says using tapatalk iphone or something like that. I just changed it to my timeline date

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I quickly grabbed my phone just now thinking someone posted about pr grant lmao

I quickly grabbed my phone just now thinking someone posted about pr grant lmao

If i keep thinking about it i get so upset and anxious. So i try to forget and keep away of this forum. Time goes really fast. And when time comes we all will get pr. So enjoy ur weekend mate

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

What is the strike about?is it against or support the 186 visa?hopefully nothing bad for us. We had enough waiting, not expecting any bad news.

I guess DIBP was not in governmental strike list. What is the point for DIBP to strike? We do not have voting rights, we can not pressure govermenn because of DIBP delays.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know anything about this???

Yes , your 186 visa can still be granted. They only disadvantage though is you won't have any right to appeal if you are not granted. By Applying offshore, you lose the right to appeal immigration decision if it is not favourable.

If i keep thinking about it i get so upset and anxious. So i try to forget and keep away of this forum. Time goes really fast. And when time comes we all will get pr. So enjoy ur weekend mate

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Well then i guess we wouldnt be seeing you posting here anymore. Well with me and most of us is other way around. If the forum wasnt there you would be in a blacked out tunner with no info as to what immi is doing apart from that it takes 6-8months. So its helping me and making the time fly quick as i did set a mark of march end or start of april for my file which makes me concentrate on other stuff.

Enjoy your weekend too mate.

Source ABC

Immigration staff are threatening four weeks of strike action that could impact travellers over the Easter school holidays, in a major escalation of their long-running dispute with the Federal Government over pay and conditions.

Key points:CPSU warns thousands will strike if Government doesn't negotiate workplace agreementsStop-work action planned on March 21, 24 and 29 depending on departmentCentrelink, Australian Tax Office, Medicare among the departments striking

Thousands of other public servants are also preparing to take 24-hour, stop-work action, unless the Government moves to end the two-year dispute.

But the Federal Government said it was unfortunate the public sector union had resorted to strike action that could impact on the public around Easter.

More than 100,000 commonwealth workers are on workplace agreements that expired on June 30, 2014.

The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) said unless the Government engaged in genuine talks to end the row, thousands of workers would strike.

"We've been trying to resolve this for months and we're calling on Prime Minister Turnbull to give us someone to sit down and talk to," CPSU secretary Nadine Flood said.

"He has nearly three weeks to avoid this strike action, but we seriously think it could be resolved in three days if they're willing to talk about fixing this mess."

Staff from agencies including Medicare, Centrelink, Bureau of Meteorology, Australian Tax Office (ATO) and Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC) would stop work for 24 hours on Monday March 21.

What is the Australian Border Force?Expand

Immigration and border protection workers, including the ABF, would take full-day action at international airports and sea ports on the Thursday before Easter, March 24.

And the CPSU said it was considering three weeks of rolling stoppages by immigration workers from Tuesday March 29.

The action would not take place over the period from Good Friday to Easter Monday, but the rolling action would coincide with school holidays for every state and territory.

No major delays were reported during a*24-hour strike last year.

But the impact of rolling stoppages — such as two-hour strikes conducted one airport at a time last year — could be harder for the department to contain.

The union said some immigration staff faced major cuts to their take-home pay, following the department's merger with Customs last year.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-02/border-force-public-servants-set-to-strike-over-pay-conditions/7211956

Edited by Jazzcrave

Well then i guess we wouldnt be seeing you posting here anymore. Well with me and most of us is other way around. If the forum wasnt there you would be in a blacked out tunner with no info as to what immi is doing apart from that it takes 6-8months. So its helping me and making the time fly quick as i did set a mark of march end or start of april for my file which makes me concentrate on other stuff.

Enjoy your weekend too mate.

Jazzcrave, u have been the powerhouse of this forum and I like that. Keep up the good work. I see alot of people frustrated with Aussie IMMI for waiting a couple of months 6-9, I understand with people waiting over a year plus. Please let us all be patient. they are doing a fantastic job compared to other countries immi. I have lived it, that's why Aussie wait time is a piece of cake. Stay Strong Fellas

Jazzcrave, u have been the powerhouse of this forum and I like that. Keep up the good work. I see alot of people frustrated with Aussie IMMI for waiting a couple of months 6-9, I understand with people waiting over a year plus. Please let us all be patient. they are doing a fantastic job compared to other countries immi. I have lived it, that's why Aussie wait time is a piece of cake. Stay Strong Fellas

Thanks @TyronG would like to express my gratitude. Its just that im no different from anyone i got troubles in my life but i refuse to look loose.

It will end eventually. People who say they aware the time is 6 months but wait is killing them. That shows that have not told their innerself or mind to just wait. Its not they just been told to wait untill it arrives in email (the grant). When you know its 6 months you shouldnt have been sèeing post or posti g here ar the first place.

Thanks @TyronG would like to express my gratitude. Its just that im no different from anyone i got troubles in my life but i refuse to look loose.

It will end eventually. People who say they aware the time is 6 months but wait is killing them. That shows that have not told their innerself or mind to just wait. Its not they just been told to wait untill it arrives in email (the grant). When you know its 6 months you shouldnt have been sèeing post or posti g here ar the first place.

Rightly said! If there is one thing that we can commend DIBP is on - is their SLAs. It is very clear right from the day one lodges an application that the wait time is going to be between 6 to 8 months. So, there is no point in getting restless. I also agree with @TyronG. The policies are fair and transparent compared to many other countries around the world. There are of course exceptions. There will always be exceptions and Murphy's law will apply every now and then but overall, it is by the book.

So, on this rainy (at least so in Brisbane) Saturday evening, let us remember one thing - nothing is permanent, not even wait :)

457-ENS 186 / Visa Nomination + Visa Application: 01/12/2015

MA Used, PESE NSW

Nomination Approved : Waiting

Visa Approved :Waiting

Its Really Frustrating

Understand it might be frustrating for you. We all went through but we also knew minimum time frame is 6-8 months so hang tight you will get it.

Have you done your medicals and all docs from checklist submitted?

Did you submit form 80 and form 1221 if you have it might delay bit more longer if case officer asks for it.