I visited other branch of medicare today and got temp card on paper without any prob. They said, I will be receiving medicare card in two weeks by mail. The lady yesterday was quite old and grumpy and I think she was having a bad day.

Edited by Nasir

If lodge permanent visa elig for Medicare card this rule apply to any subclass.Whether you are 457 visa or student visa. End of the financial year when lodge tax they deduct $800 .that means Medicare is not free pay $800 per financial year

That means we are saving only 400 dollars a year?

nom and visa 07/09/15

I visited other branch of medicare today and got temp card on paper without any prob. They said, I will be receiving medicare card in two weeks by mail. The lady yesterday was quite old and grumpy and I think she was having a bad day.

What branch was it??

nom and visa 07/09/15

That means we are saving only 400 dollars a year?

nom and visa 07/09/15

How about we pay excess and out of pocket expense? Atleast we no need to claim every time and give extra money to clinics , hospital and laboratory .

I would say while having medicare is huge saving if you have a family.

Getting frustrated immigration didn't reply of my MA and not answering phone calls on 02 number.

I don't know why they on hold my decision?

Hi guys anyone 18th of August got pr because requested docs been submitted which one requested on 20feb my boss said they requesting more documents I don't know how I have to be wait my ma said minimum one month nomination and visa 18th August still waiting for decision....

Me 11th Aug Nom&Visa. More docs requested 18th Feb. Submitted 19th Feb. No news.

Hi guys anyone 18th of August got pr because requested docs been submitted which one requested on 20feb my boss said they requesting more documents I don't know how I have to be wait my ma said minimum one month nomination and visa 18th August still waiting for decision....

- How we know that case officer has been allocated. Is it just when you receive prompt from immigration regarding extra documents are we receive any email etc?

- After allocation of CO how long it takes for decision ?

- Case offer for nomination is same of visa application or they can be different. ?

- What is processing time of nomination be finalized. ?

Thanks in advance guys. !!

HI Guys, waiting is over now----------got my pr

after long time in Australia, such a great relief

thanks for staying here with me, for all the ups and downs.

wish everyone good luck and your visa is coming soon.

Congrats ----!!! Have a bottle of wine.........!!!