Thanks Faol,

CO wasn't satisfied that the business needs a full time employee and there wasn't enough proof that I was working with the company more than a year. He didn't ask for any further documents and straight away refused it, if he asks we had enough evidences (like Payslips, tax return , bank statements etc) that I was working with this company more than a year at that time.

Wow great news congrats!!! What line of work you into?? Hospitality or something else

Thanks Faol,

CO wasn't satisfied that the business needs a full time employee and there wasn't enough proof that I was working with the company more than a year. He didn't ask for any further documents and straight away refused it, if he asks we had enough evidences (like Payslips, tax return , bank statements etc) that I was working with this company more than a year at that time.

Congratulations @3rdAugust :)

Jazz as this is for the nomination part of the application, I cant change the agent for now. Company want them to solve the problem they caused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your predicament now mate. Hope they will reconsider your circumstances and get your visa soon.

Sorry to hear about your predicament now mate. Hope they will reconsider your circumstances and get your visa soon.

I am happy to wait like as if I applied on september tho. i hope they will show some mercy, MA is an registered one etc... I hope they would see that we didnt have any bad intend and those unpaid leaves were really necessary circumstances.

It looks like they will take at least a week and half to finish off august application. Im guessing at least 3 weeks to start september application. As im on 7th of sept it might hit 4 weeks from today.

Some people saying they started sept. Just clarifying some of only the approved nomination and sept application done already. And it was a while ago.

nom and visa 07/09/15

What is NOA? I submit all my payslip and payg etc... I was really honest about everything since the beginning but no one told us that there is a rule about unpaid leave... I am hoping immigration will take a fair decision, I really hope this as I was really upfront about everything... Pray for me guys, I hope all that effort and money and time we put in this wont be wasted with this outrages neglectful misleading of our MA... We didnt do anything wrong...

I really feel for u mate. Looks like there r a lot of migration agents are dodgy ones. Well u should also have been careful about ur application though

nom and visa 07/09/15

I really feel for u mate. Looks like there r a lot of migration agents are dodgy ones. Well u should also have been careful about ur application though

nom and visa 07/09/15

Mate you cant understand without living this kind of problem... It's nothing about me being careful. It's not your fault when a thief steal your wallet... but thanks for your comment..

Mate you cant understand without living this kind of problem... It's nothing about me being careful. It's not your fault when a thief steal your wallet... but thanks for your comment..

Sorry man im not meant to hurt u. I know what u going through now. What have u decided now? Wait until CO contacts u or u taking him to court?

I dont think taking them to court help u much. These MRT and all court stuff are time consuming. But u need ur pr asap.

It would have been great if u had a Co and u speak to them then withdraw and reapply again that the CO assesses ur file straight away

nom and visa 07/09/15

Hi. I am interested to know as well. I have been asked for additional documents but it's been more than 10 days now but no reply from my case officer. Just hard to tell when my Assessment in Progress status be shifted to Finalised. I am tempted to email or call DIBP but don't know if that's a good move.

Hi. I am interested to know as well. I have been asked for additional documents but it's been more than 10 days now but no reply from my case officer. Just hard to tell when my Assessment in Progress status be shifted to Finalised. I am tempted to email or call DIBP but don't know if that's a good move.

A

sir tight

Hi everyone, as I could not find edit signature in my settings list, just add timeline here.

nomination and visa applied: 20 august 2015 (Direct entry)

more information requested:29 January 2016 (another 2 years contract)

information submitted:05 February 2016 (3 years contract)

visa status: application received

Waiting almost 3 weeks after I submitted the information they request. Don't know how long I still need to wait...feel so bad....

Hi everyone, as I could not find edit signature in my settings list, just add timeline here.

nomination and visa applied: 20 august 2015 (Direct entry)

more information requested:29 January 2016 (another 2 years contract)

information submitted:05 February 2016 (3 years contract)

visa status: application received

Waiting almost 3 weeks after I submitted the information they request. Don't know how long I still need to wait...feel so bad....

Right side top ---Setting click ==> Left hand side====> My Setting and few option down Edit signature .

Moreover, they have taken my documents and said you'll get a refusal letter perhaps in 3 weeks. There's no temporary medicare card available. It was westfield Liverpool medicare branch.

Take acknowledgement later for sure they ll make ur Medicare card bro

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk