Thank you. I did not expect it to come through last night since I left the office at almost 6PM and I did not see any change in my status. After 15 minutes after I reached home, I saw the grant in my mailbox. So happy to have got it on a Monday, I have all the energy until Friday hahaha :)

congratulations Zet01. :)

Hey mate, are you alright? I'm sorry to hear that. Did your Case Officer mention this when requesting documents? If not, don't withdraw, maybe just wait for a bit longer. How long did you take unpaid leave?

I took 4 weeks in total for 2 different reason, I wrote a letter and will see how it will go. If the nomination will get rejected I believe I will withdraw my application. It's such a bummer and all of it is my MA's fault but they are not taking any responsibility. I wish there was a way to warn people warn them to not to use this MA. It's such a shame. Our company and I used the same Ma and she didn't warn any of us about this situation. I didnt know this rule at all, how you can know.... The whole purpose of using an Ma is to avoid this situations...It's such a shame... Immigration should do sth about these people and shut their business...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote from my request document checklist "Periods of leave of absence to which the nominee would be entitled under relevantemployment provisions (such as annual leave, paid maternity leave, paid sick leave) will becounted as time actually worked, for the purposes of this requirement however any period ofunpaid leave cannot count as time actually worked. "

how many days you had taken? Have you submit your payslip or NOA to immi?

What is NOA? I submit all my payslip and payg etc... I was really honest about everything since the beginning but no one told us that there is a rule about unpaid leave... I am hoping immigration will take a fair decision, I really hope this as I was really upfront about everything... Pray for me guys, I hope all that effort and money and time we put in this wont be wasted with this outrages neglectful misleading of our MA... We didnt do anything wrong...

Mate i would suggest you to withdraw your application and re submit it, its better to play it safe when stakes are this high

Good luck mate and stay positive

I took 4 weeks in total for 2 different reason, I wrote a letter and will see how it will go. If the nomination will get rejected I believe I will withdraw my application. It's such a bummer and all of it is my MA's fault but they are not taking any responsibility. I wish there was a way to warn people warn them to not to use this MA. It's such a shame. Our company and I used the same Ma and she didn't warn any of us about this situation. I didnt know this rule at all, how you can know.... The whole purpose of using an Ma is to avoid this situations...It's such a shame... Immigration should do sth about these people and shut their business...

Hi guys, just thought I'd add my timeline.

457 to 186 transition

nomination approved July 2015

visa applied 25th August 2015

extra info requested 24th February

We've been in Australia since 2011 and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

Mate i would suggest you to withdraw your application and re submit it, its better to play it safe when stakes are this high

Good luck mate and stay positive

I will wait just for another week and see what happens. Also it's a big financial lose, I would like this MA to cover it so I can go and hire someone else who knows how to do their job...

What is NOA? I submit all my payslip and payg etc... I was really honest about everything since the beginning but no one told us that there is a rule about unpaid leave... I am hoping immigration will take a fair decision, I really hope this as I was really upfront about everything... Pray for me guys, I hope all that effort and money and time we put in this wont be wasted with this outrages neglectful misleading of our MA... We didnt do anything wrong...

Notice of assessment.

How about your PAYG annual salary, greater than your 457 or less than?

Edited by bennyluk

Notice of assessment.

How about your PAYG annual salary, greater than your 457 or less than? If no less than, try to write a letter explain your situation...

It is not less than my salary on the contract.. Because I am a consultant and I travel a lot, get per diems when I travel for the company.. That's good point thanks benny I will tell this to my useless MA

It is not less than my salary on the contract.. Because I am a consultant and I travel a lot, get per diems when I travel for the company.. That's good point thanks benny I will tell this to my useless MA

Well, i haven't tell you anything. Remember...!

Hi guys, just thought I'd add my timeline.

457 to 186 transition

nomination approved July 2015

visa applied 25th August 2015

extra info requested 24th February

We've been in Australia since 2011 and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel ?

Congrats rachel :)

27 aug 2015 visa / nomination

Hi,

In my opinion it is better to withdraw and reapply if that is the CO's advise. that is their way to give applicants chance/option to withdraw before they decide if the application is likely to be refused if they are not satisfied.

It happened to me when I applied for 457, instead of withdrawing my application, I pushed through so my visa was refused.

However,

We all have different circumstance. I strongly suggest to talk to other MA for better advise.

Immigration DO remove the registration from agents proven to be negligent.

Assuming your agent is registered with MARA you can discuss it with them and you can ask them to take action.

Thats why people are always advised to use a MARA registered agent.

My nomination was late July, but my Visa application was 15th August. The CO requested an additional document from my employer which was uploaded immediately and the nomination approved a week later. My CO needed me to upload a different version of my son's birth certificate for the Visa, even though it had been fine for my two 457 visas. I uploaded the document on the Friday and my PR came though two working days later on Tuesday 16th February.

Based on your timeline you must be very close to approval.

Thanks for this info

My timelines in signature.

CO requested docs from MA

Received 16/2 .... waiting praying watching immi account like a HAWK. !!

Hi guys want to announce good news...

my nomination and visa has been granted yesterday...

my timeline is nomination 18 August and visa 20 August...

both granted same day...

no docs. asking....

visa processing in nsw but don't know about nomination...

thanks everybudy to help...

everybudy will get PR just wait and watch... and pray God...

thanks all of...

Hi guys want to announce good news...

my nomination and visa has been granted yesterday...

my timeline is nomination 18 August and visa 20 August...

both granted same day...

no docs. asking....

visa processing in nsw but don't know about nomination...

thanks everybudy to help...

everybudy will get PR just wait and watch... and pray God...

thanks all of...

Great news @Sampa best wishes for future. What occupation did y applied for?? Thanks