Guest Guest115384
Only 10:38 in NSW VIC and 7:38 in WA.

A lot of PR coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will take 1 month from today to finish off august[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Guys I talked to my migration agent and she said I dont need a form 80. Should I fill it in just in case ?

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

I suggest you do that, MA wants to save time but remember, if case officer asks form 80, you should wait at least 3 days, or up to 28 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I talked to my migration agent and she said I dont need a form 80. Should I fill it in just in case ?

It consultant

I have clarified this with DIBP before. And they replied that form 80 is not mandatory. It needs to be submitted once CO ask for it. If not, you don't need to.. But it does not stop you from submitting it if you want to. What I did, I just filled it out in advance, but I did not upload it. I will just submit it once CO ask for it.. but that's my take.. so it's still up to you.

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while and wanted to post to give some good news and send some positivity to some awaiting PR.

Nomination: 6th August 2015

Visa: 7th August 2015

Transition Stream: 457 - 186

No of people: 2

Based: Sydney

Immi office: VIC

No request for further documents.

Nomination & Visa granted 12 Feb 2016.

Congratulations @sydpr1234 :)

I have clarified this with DIBP before. And they replied that form 80 is not mandatory. It needs to be submitted once CO ask for it. If not, you don't need to.. But it does not stop you from submitting it if you want to. What I did, I just filled it out in advance, but I did not upload it. I will just submit it once CO ask for it.. but that's my take.. so it's still up to you.

Is it this one ?

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/80.pdf

It consultant

Hi Guys can someone please tell what sort of documents required after the nomination approval( still waiting for approval). I am just trying to be on safe side that i had provide all the important documents to MA. I know its bit silly but guys i am tripping now because of the waiting Game. Thanks in advance.