I'm doing well....

I understand ur frustrations and its very difficult to calm down but you have no option and keep doing your works and i'm sure your patients will bring your success.

Thanks @shriniwas211....

When I am feeling very sad about my PR things happening, this forum really helping me to gain more confidence and calmness.

Edited by ss9999

so what's ur plan. Do you need to go to singapore? or they will give police check certificate via online?

I submitted statutory declartino about my stay in Singapore and also submitted my singapore employer letter confirming my singapore duration. If CO still asks for singapore police check, I have to apply that. No need to go to Singapore, just send all docs by post to singapore

I submitted statutory declartino about my stay in Singapore and also submitted my singapore employer letter confirming my singapore duration. If CO still asks for singapore police check, I have to apply that. No need to go to Singapore, just send all docs by post to singapore

hmmm, Looks fair enough. don't think CO require singapore police check anymore as u stayed there less than a year. All the best and you will get it soon ur PR.

hmmm, Looks fair enough. don't think CO require singapore police check anymore as u stayed there less than a year. All the best and you will get it soon ur PR.

@ss9999

I have received my Singapore PCC in Time. It just took them couple of days to process as they received the application and then the 7-10 days for courier from Singapore to Australia. My Suggestion is instead of waiting for CO to ask, Just apply it as it only will cost you 60$.

Only if you have stayed for more then a year ;)

Good luck with it mate.

@ss9999

I have received my Singapore PCC in Time. It just took them couple of days to process as they received the application and then the 7-10 days for courier from Singapore to Australia. My Suggestion is instead of waiting for CO to ask, Just apply it as it only will cost you 60$.

Good luck with it mate.

Thanks for info mate!

I haven't stayed more than an year... not even 9 months.... So I think provided docs will be enough.... In worst case scenario, will apply for Singapore police check.

@ss9999

Good luck with it mate.

Hi @milan028, could you please let me know the procedure to get singapore police check. i think I have to go to for finger prints check.

Hi @milan028, could you please let me know the procedure to get singapore police check. i think I have to go to for finger prints check.

@ss9999

Finger prints can be done at local Police Station. They will help with getting finger prints on paper and then you share that finger print to Singapore PCC Department through POst. I think local police station charges about 30$ for finger prints.

Below is the process for getting Singapore PCC.

Each application will be processed only upon receipt of all required documents; failure to comply with the submission of required documents within 10 days on receipt of application will result in delays in processing or applications to be rejected. The required documents are:

1. Application form (and appeal form if applicable)

2. A photo copy of applicant's valid passport (biometric page only)

(Note: walk-in applicants are to bring the original documents for verification)

3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background;

4. Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration or government authority/educational institution to establish that the certificate is required by such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other languages;

5. Fingerprint Impressions

1. Walk-in applicants' fingerprint impressions will be taken at the COC;

2. Applicants by post shall submit a set of their 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer from a police establishment or an authorised office at their country of residence.* A set of 10 fingerprint impressions refers to impressions of right and left thumbs, and 4 fingers of the right and left hands.

Applicants residing overseas may submit their applications forms (and appeal form if applicable) to:

Criminal Records Office, CID (COC),

Block D Police Cantonment Complex,

#02-07/08,

391 New Bridge Road,

Singapore 088762

Visit below Website for more details or let me know if you have any questions.

@ss9999

Finger prints can be done at local Police Station. They will help with getting finger prints on paper and then you share that finger print to Singapore PCC Department through POst. I think local police station charges about 30$ for finger prints.

Below is the process for getting Singapore PCC.

Each application will be processed only upon receipt of all required documents; failure to comply with the submission of required documents within 10 days on receipt of application will result in delays in processing or applications to be rejected. The required documents are:

1. Application form (and appeal form if applicable)

2. A photo copy of applicant's valid passport (biometric page only)

(Note: walk-in applicants are to bring the original documents for verification)

3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background;

4. Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration or government authority/educational institution to establish that the certificate is required by such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other languages;

5. Fingerprint Impressions

1. Walk-in applicants' fingerprint impressions will be taken at the COC;

2. Applicants by post shall submit a set of their 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer from a police establishment or an authorised office at their country of residence.* A set of 10 fingerprint impressions refers to impressions of right and left thumbs, and 4 fingers of the right and left hands.

Applicants residing overseas may submit their applications forms (and appeal form if applicable) to:

Criminal Records Office, CID (COC),

Block D Police Cantonment Complex,

#02-07/08,

391 New Bridge Road,

Singapore 088762

Visit below Website for more details or let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you @milan028