This happen, especially you are direct entry.

Anyway, good luck and you will have great news soon if all your information are real.

Thanks Mate , I am not worried about anything my every thing is 100% correct and original .

We have a large group of companies in NSW and VIC .

Not in IT . I will wait for immi call if they do so . thanks for best wishes every one ! and I hope you guys will get straight away instead of long and lengthy process .

This happen, especially you are direct entry.

Anyway, good luck and you will have great news soon if all your information are real.

Thanks Mate , I am not worried about anything my every thing is 100% correct and original .

We have a large group of companies in NSW and VIC .

Not in IT . I will wait for immi call if they do so . thanks for best wishes every one ! and I hope you guys will get straight away instead of long and lengthy process .

Thats the way @sunny786 you will get the good news very shortly.

I am Project Coordinator / Admin , In Melbourne , I am the only one who been sponsored by company , I was out on the field not in the office they only enquired to senior manager and went.

@sunny786 did you travel oversee a lot during the last 1-2 years? I know someone has very similar situation last year who is a Project Admin and traveled oversee a lot.

Edited by SHARE

Hello I have a question I dunno if anyone will know the answer, if my husband(main applicant) has a hr passport but myself and our children are lr, would our case still be considered hr? I've been following this thread for a while, and honestly I feel like it has restored my sanity!

Hello I have a question I dunno if anyone will know the answer, if my husband(main applicant) has a hr passport but myself and our children are lr, would our case still be considered hr? I've been following this thread for a while, and honestly I feel like it has restored my sanity!

Phi @amjov welcome, from what I have seen as per the grants, her n lr passport holders are receiving grants randomly, however the main applicant is hr passport holder so system ( automated) picks it up as HR application, however most of us are looking for answers that how immi operates but it's all a dark house to know all that we intend to find out.

Just be patient n positive give yourself minimum of 6 months from the date of application. Anything else feel free to write and one of us be happy to help. Chao.

good night guys am crashing got PT session in the morning and going shopping .

Only one time in 2.5 years . I applied 186 in June 15 and been overseas for 1 month holidays in SEP 15.

Bit confused applied 186 direct entry right ? How long you are working in this company ? Small piece of information helps others here.Thanks

Edited by Mark2015

Nomination approved on 29th July and Visa Applied 30th July and there is no news at all

I have spoken to Immigration yesterday and they said processing is fast for those who are in Transition Stream from 457 to 187 etc etc

But for RSMS Visa 187 , HR it will take 8 months to allocate the CO and then it will be processed further

So I guess we need to wait for 8 months to complete

This whole immigration process is really a crap , I don't understand why these ass ho88888 are not working to get on to the things in timely manner

I am really over to all this immigration bull ****