is the average processing time noted from time of nomination or visa application?

I am hoping for good new so soon as some of documents are set to expire next month!!!

Nom 17/aug

Visa 21/aug

no word yet..

How come!!!! Visa lodge 2015 and doc request 2014 and completed 2016. Doesn't makes any sense.

How come!!!! Visa lodge 2015 and doc request 2014 and completed 2016. Doesn't makes any sense.

Just a mistake on my part... an expensive mistake! So I had to withdraw and resubmit last August. I am really hoping it gets approved soon!

Any idea if the processing time goes off nomination or visa application, a few days could make all the difference

Just a mistake on my part... an expensive mistake! So I had to withdraw and resubmit last August. I am really hoping it gets approved soon!

Any idea if the processing time goes off nomination or visa application, a few days could make all the difference

it depends on the case officer who will handle your application. typically, from the information here in the forum, the nom and visa gets approved the same day. but there are few cases, like mine, that my nomination gets approved 10 Feb, but my visa is still on app received.

I think someone posted before that early means 1-10. Mid 11-20, late 21-31.

But we saw someone got approved for Aug 11, but maybe those few who are lucky to be processed early..

I still do not have my visa, which falls on the mid-Aug. So most likely yours is coming soon.

Thanks mate. So you got the approval for nomination but waiting for the visa? Did they ask for any documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. So you got the approval for nomination but waiting for the visa? Did they ask for any documents?

Yes nom approved 2 days ago.. No email from DIBP yet, so I am hoping that it will be a straight PR grant.. but until when, I don't know yet.

Yes nom approved 2 days ago.. No email from DIBP yet, so I am hoping that it will be a straight PR grant.. but until when, I don't know yet.

I hope it will be a straight grant mate... Even if you need to wait for another couple of weeks (which I hope you wont need to), I would still prefer to have a straight grant!!!

guys!

I just got approved nomination and visa together, thank you for all the support from you,

i never expected that this dream would come true

this forum really gave me lots of support

all the best wishes to you all

i lodged application on 6th August

Wowwww congratulations :)

PR RAIN TODAY PLEASE!damn, this is the harshest Feb I've ever had in my life.

You won't have long to wait, as our Visa was submitted 15/08. My nomination has just been approved but the Visa will be delayed a week, as the birth certificate I uploaded for our son did not include the parent's names. My Case Officer has said that she will look at the Visa application again next Friday. Needless to say the correct version of his certificate is now uploaded to my Immi account.

It is definitely going to be a long week!!

Edited by chrisdlw