If DIBP asked you to submit a Singapore police check, ask for a penal letter that you can provide to Singapore Police force. You can check this link, http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/cert_issued.htm to get the form and the documents to prepare. It only takes 5-7 days for them to do the clearance, but of course you have to add the posting time to and fro.

Just stay calm and do the necessary steps. But for now, just wait for DIBP to come back and hopefully, they will accept the proofs that you already provided.

Thanks for info @Zet01

My friend just called up the immigration office, they said they are still working on the cases in July. They will move to Aug until all July's cases solved

Please don't call immigration. They won't answer your question about processing time. As you can see, some August application grant, so stay positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Guest115384
G'day guys, Does anyone know what is the difference in teams ? Actually My MA enquired to immigration about status of application and get back reply "in process" from Team 1 NSW.

I applied both NOM and Visa 15/jun/15 and 16/06/15. DIBP requested few documents couple of times already in three months difference and we submitted requested doc within the time but still we have been waiting for 8 months now.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

everytime they asked for documents there is a gap of 2 to 4 weeks. Immi already contacted u 3 times. So its obvious that ur application took longer then usual. As i said before in reply of someone else you application already been allocated. It is your MA or employer who is responsible the delay. Case officerr are so busy with the load. So whenver u send them requested docements they dont check and review the whole application again. Its time consuming. Its not only delaying u also delaying ours applications.

Well, dont loose ur hope if u think u have now submitted all the documents right and they dont have to contact u again then ur gonna get the visa very soon

i know one who lodged 8.8 was asked to provide more documentS just now

457-186 transition

nomination and visa lodged on 6th August

application recieved

Wow! I hope they won't ask for any documents. I am really hoping that no more documents will be asked to provide.

Hi,

I've been lurking on this forum for some time now and have finally decided to register and give some input. Details of my 186 application is as follows:

Stream : Transition

Nom Date: 24 Sept 2015

Visa Date: 25 Sept 2015

Not sure what Country HR/LR means.. If it means anything, I'm currently in and applying from Melbourne

No Idea which processing team.

Cheers.

Jojo186

Wow, that is a long time... What documents were requested?

Last year Nov , Only English language evidence requested for secondary applicant, we decided to pay SVA fees. " second visa instalment "

In January 16 , immi requested : PAYG 15 , recent payslip , New employment contract and Holidays records. on 5 days notice . which been provided in 3 days . after that no response . on waiting and waiting ... praying

Last year Nov , Only English language evidence requested for secondary applicant, we decided to pay SVA fees. " second visa instalment "

In January 16 , immi requested : PAYG 15 , recent payslip , New employment contract and Holidays records. on 5 days notice . which been provided in 3 days . after that no response . on waiting and waiting ... praying

English evidence is required for application.

PAYG15, slips, contract etc. for nomination

Did they approve already one of them(nomination or application)?