Hi Guys,

I'm filling in the 186 skilled application myself online. I've got to the end and at no point has it asked me to upload any docs, passport, birth certs etc.

Do they ask for these after submitting or have I missed something?

Cheers

You can upload docs after the payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Have been following this thread for a while.

Our PR was granted yesterday.

Details below,if someone would like to add to the timeline

Nomination lodged 8/5/15 granted 13/9/15

visa lodged 9/8/15 granted 10/2/16

Transition stream

2 applicants

LR country

NSW processing centre

didn't use a MA, no documents requested

occupation-farrier

good luck to all that are still waiting.so hard near the end but it will happen

Congrats! I lot of PR yesterday, we hope the same thing happen today!!

The salary packaging might not be a problem, as it only reduces her taxable income, not the gross income, and that (gross income) should be evidenced in the employment contract and any deductions should be able to be referenced in the salary packaging documentation. However I think 186 visas now have a market rate salary requirement, rather than a minimum salary requirement, so your wife should be being paid the market rate for her job, which should be the same as or more than the current minimum rate for her 457 and the same as non-sponsored people doing the same job in her organisation. I've had a quick look and you might be ok though - it's about $55k here : http://www.payscale.com/research/AU/Job=Program_Administrator%2c_Non-Profit_Organization/Salary

Check this carefully with your wife's company's MA or HR department - and you might want to wait until the nomination is definitely approved before applying for your visa, as that way you won't be wasting your money if the nomination is rejected. It will take longer, but you won't be wasting your money.

Thanks this is what i'm thinking too have spoken to our MA he needs more info regarding salary packaging already waited 2 years and 9 months as our 457 took 9 months to be approved but wait again but have will be patience rather than risking all the visa fee

G'day guys, Does anyone know what is the difference in teams ? Actually My MA enquired to immigration about status of application and get back reply "in process" from Team 1 NSW.

I applied both NOM and Visa 15/jun/15 and 16/06/15. DIBP requested few documents couple of times already in three months difference and we submitted requested doc within the time but still we have been waiting for 8 months now.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Give it another 5 days ! If there is nothing coming up by then, I strongly recon you to call DIBP straight away. OVER 8 months standard processing time

Hi,

Have been following this thread for a while.

Our PR was granted yesterday.

Details below,if someone would like to add to the timeline

Nomination lodged 8/5/15 granted 13/9/15

visa lodged 9/8/15 granted 10/2/16

Transition stream

2 applicants

LR country

NSW processing centre

didn't use a MA, no documents requested

occupation-farrier

good luck to all that are still waiting.so hard near the end but it will happen

Congrats!!!!

CO asked for hard evidence that I stayed less than one year in Singapore, so I submitted passport entry & exit stamps and few stamps are not there, because i was having Singapore employment pass. Sent all these details with clear explanation.

Now again waiting game starts.

I am tired of waiting, so now i will start waiting for more requests from CO...... I dont wait for grant ............. lets see how it goes

Edited by ss9999

CO asked for hard evidence that I stayed less than one year in Singapore, so I submitted passport entry & exit stamps and few stamps are not there, because i was having Singapore employment pass. Sent all these details with clear explanation.

Now again waiting game starts.

I am tired of waiting, so now i will start waiting for more requests from CO...... I dont wait for grant ............. lets see how it goes

That is not good.. I guess they just want to see whether you will be required for a Singapore Police check. But yeah, just give them your earliest and latest exit to Singapore. Hopefully that will suffice and give you the long awaited PR grant. Goodluck.

That is not good.. I guess they just want to see whether you will be required for a Singapore Police check. But yeah, just give them your earliest and latest exit to Singapore. Hopefully that will suffice and give you the long awaited PR grant. Goodluck.

Thanks @Zet01

If DIBP dont accept my explanation, I have to apply Singapore police check which will take one month. Meanwhile I called singapore embassy, they said that they dont usually provide international movement records. But suggested to send them an email with explanation, I did it.

Because of all these things, I am tired.

Thanks @Zet01

If DIBP dont accept my explanation, I have to apply Singapore police check which will take one month. Meanwhile I called singapore embassy, they said that they dont usually provide international movement records. But suggested to send them an email with explanation, I did it.

I'll pray to god for ur application. Hopefully they do not require ur singapore police check as u have been there less than a year. let's cross finger, u will get ur PR soon.

Thanks @Zet01

That is really tiring mate. I hope you will sort it out soon. Best of luck! I feel your pain.

That is really tiring mate. I hope you will sort it out soon. Best of luck! I feel your pain.

Thanks @8thofAugust

With my experience, I can suggest all applicants, please check whether all docs are uploaded by you or MA. Dont completely depends on MA(if you are applied thru MA), reverify,reverify,reverify,reverify,reverify all docs are uploaded including form 80, educational qualifications(eventhough MA say no need, still upload those docs), police checks....etc

Thanks @Zet01

If DIBP asked you to submit a Singapore police check, ask for a penal letter that you can provide to Singapore Police force. You can check this link, http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/cert_issued.htm to get the form and the documents to prepare. It only takes 5-7 days for them to do the clearance, but of course you have to add the posting time to and fro.

Just stay calm and do the necessary steps. But for now, just wait for DIBP to come back and hopefully, they will accept the proofs that you already provided.