Thanku so much everyone .... And I will definitely pray for u all still waiting but trust me guys just hang in there and u will very very soon get yours ..... Once again thanku everyone for so much support , u guys are all amazing people and deserve to get yours very soon [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji847][emoji847]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

congratulations @badaich89! You make me feel excited again hahaha! ;)

congrats on all people who got their PR recently! Patience is a virtue!

Just wanted to add my PR details to the S/Sheet

Nomination - 01/10/2015

Visa applied for - 22/10/2015

Medicals completed - 6/11/2015

ENS 457 - 186 Employer Nomination visa

One defacto person on my visa also

Have not heard anything since

JUST GOT PR!!!! so happy 6 months and 2 days with no word.

ENS applied 18.2.15

Approved 22.7.15

Visa applied 8.8.15

Approved 10.2.16 !!!! Best of luck to all the wait has been horrendous but totally worth it! cant believe today was my day

wow!!! Congrats mate have fun. What occupation and processing centre plz??

congrats on all people who got their PR recently! Patience is a virtue!

Just wanted to add my PR details to the S/Sheet

Nomination - 01/10/2015

Visa applied for - 22/10/2015

Medicals completed - 6/11/2015

ENS 457 - 186 Employer Nomination visa

One defacto person on my visa also

Have not heard anything since

there you go another I guess 3 so far , now am I gone blind or is it really october application. What's your steam get or direct entry

Thats true mate... I am hoping that they open my Nomination and Visa File all together even though My Visa file date is December 2015 and nomination was lodged on 17 August. I have completed medicals and submited all required docs for Visa. Just hoping CO opens both files together...

Have we seen any cases where CO opens both file together even though there is gap of 3 Months between Nomination and Visa file?

Yes we saw some of them, there was a guy in July. Check the excel file he had a gap longer than 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go PR rain is starting again mate..

Congratulations! You are one step closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed! Earlier, I am having some bad moments and all of a sudden, my HR emailed me that nomination was approved.. I was so happy that I even broadcasted it to my colleagues, even if I don't have my visa grant yet.. It's a nice feeling really.. and you guys, here in this forum, has helped me a lot in being patient and being positive.. Thanks a bunch :)

Not sure if i'm the only one but I know if work were to do an assessment on web usage I'll be getting the question 'why spend so long reviewing this forum and the applications spreadsheet'!

It's the only thing keeping me sane, seeing things are still moving forward and others are getting good news.

Lets hope things carry on this way. Congrats all who made progress today! And thanks for posting.