Mate as I said before processing early August means "They did couple of early August" so now they have the right to say "Yes we started early August" but you are still in the queue so maybe some August can get it earlier than you because their queue by chance fast processing but not whole August can get it before you. Dont worry yours is really soon. Sooner than most of the August applications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will just probably try to be more patient and rely on my visa application date of mid-August, so I don't keep on disappointing myself.. the wait is really a pain.. but yeah, will try to focus on other things for now. Thanks!

I understand that. I just can't help to wonder what happened to my application. I sent a follow up letter to DIBP but mentions that my case has not been allocated yet. But no explanation whatsoever.. So I guess, my file has not been opened yet.

When did you ask for this mate?

Hi ss9999. Sorry to hear it's too late. application through MA or yourself ? Already have CO right ? Send email if do not reply in a week talk to CO directly. Do not mind I did in my case

Applied thru MA. CO asked for my educational qualifications, submitted 23rd Dec, I called them 4 times, everytime same response "Wait for another two weeks"

Guest Guest115384
223 days still waiting............

My friend dont get frustrated. I havr been observing this forum and the sheet since last 5 months. After having a closer look on the sheet I realised case officers didnt even touch anything since 22 dec 2015 til the 2nd week of january. Ur file was touched by case officer and asked for further document. Becoz of the christmans holiday ur application got stuck at 22 dec.

Just imagine if u submitted a decision ready application u would have got pr before christmas.

Its all good mate. U will get it by this week.

My friend dont get frustrated. I havr been observing this forum and the sheet since last 5 months. After having a closer look on the sheet I realised case officers didnt even touch anything since 22 dec 2015 til the 2nd week of january. Ur file was touched by case officer and asked for further document. Becoz of the christmans holiday ur application got stuck at 22 dec.

Just imagine if u submitted a decision ready application u would have got pr before christmas.

Thank you. Actually I submitted all docs to my MA before lodging application, but my mistake I haven't checked what they uploaded.

That's so true. It can happen to anyone, missing document. It's not nice it delays your application further more but what you can do? It happens....

Hard to wait but at least those know that they have a case officer.

Thank you. Actually I submitted all docs to my MA before lodging application, but my mistake I haven't checked what they uploaded.

That's really unfortunate, what they did. Try to be calm and strong... You will get it soon.

Try to calm your mind mate, it's not your fault. You shouldnt be needing to check a person's work after paying big K$ ...

I will just probably try to be more patient and rely on my visa application date of mid-August, so I don't keep on disappointing myself.. the wait is really a pain.. but yeah, will try to focus on other things for now. Thanks!

You are not alone, I am from 31 july too, also waiting...

Guys guess what ...!!!

I can finally say my day has come and I am proud Australian resident now.... Yeppoyyyyyyyyyyy[emoji847][emoji1][emoji4]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Congrats Buddy. i knew it was your day today ..Enjoy your stay... hope to get some news soon ;)

Edited by milan028