Oh I'm sorry there , should have mentioned about pr...., I meant to say bridging visa grant that you get when u apply for pr ... But I'm still waiting on pr.....

Thnku

Thats better. They recently ( immi ) approved 22nd july so u looking at urs soon.

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Very soon , immi did one 22nd july yesterday.

Thanks! And one more question, please. While we wait for PR we get bridging visa. But what happens to the old 457 visa? Is 457 still active until PR is received?

If your 457 visa is still valid then forget about bridging visa when ur 186 visa granted then forget 457 visa... Hope its hep

hey mate @Arani85

I had similar situation like yours. 4k short can be included as unpaid leave. They didn't ask any evidence cos u can take few months off without showing any evidence . My timeline nom =july 8 visa = july 9 nom n approval =18 jan Good luck

If you take unpaid leave, that may be fine as a reason for not being paid the level stated on the 457 visa. But if you haven't taken unpaid leave, you can't use that reason. DIBP may ask for evidence of pay advices, and if they don't add up in both hours worked and wages paid, it can be a big problem.

Hi could I get someone to add my timeline to the spreadsheets please.

nomination lodged:12th Aug 15

visa lodged: 22nd aug 15

medicals: 21st oct 15

direct entry.

not sure what low risk or high risk.

6ppl

nsw parra

Status. application received.

I've just tried and I couldn't get it to work, so rather then mess about and break the spreadsheet, can someone else have a go?

Hi people ;-) Hallo to the new ones! I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you!

Congratulations to all PRs! I just came from the beach and what I see!

Some of you have had some good news! Great feeling to see the progress!

Good luck for next week! Hope they will give you a lot of approvals!